•2•

-Raven-
   I got out of the bed and looked at Camilla, who was laying diagonally across the bed.

"Now I see why you sleep in your own room." I whispered.

    The time was 3:15 AM. I was leaving in exactly forty-five minutes. I turned the shower on and grabbed my tooth brush. I brushed my teeth and hopped into the steaming shower.

I began thinking about everything that would change from now on. Starting with me moving down here soon. I was planning on moving from LA back to Texas but was also planing on keeping it a surprise. Due to my makeup business growing rapidly, it was only right to expand my business. 

   I rinsed myself off once more before exiting out the shower. I put on lotion, deodorant, and perfume before getting dressed in a simple jogger set. Camilla was still sound asleep and we had fifteen minutes to get out of here.

   I put my hair into a messy bun and picked Mila up. She groaned and whined while I carried her to the bathroom.

"Mila, we're going on a plane baby. You have to get up for auntie so I can tame this mane on top of your head." I explained.

Camilla rub her eyes and looked at me smiling.

I gave her a tooth brush and watched her brush her teeth while I finished packing up everything.

Once we finished, I dressed her in a jogger suit and put her hair into a ponytail. She put her backpack on while I grabbed the suitcase. I checked the room one more time before leaving.

Camilla raced to the elevator and pressed the down button.

"Auntie is your house big?" She asked.

"Auntie has an apartment, but yeah it's pretty big. Yadira is gonna watch you while auntie goes to work. I promise when I get back I'll take you somewhere super fun."

She nodded her head and we entered the elevator. I watched number go from 9 to 1 before we exited the elevator. The lobby was very empty except the desk clerk who was watching a video on his phone. I dropped off my key and walked out the doors holding onto Mila's hand.

The airport shuttle bus appeared and we hopped on.

"Good morning ladies. What terminal?" He asked grabbing my suitcase.

"A please and thank you." I responded.

Mila and I took a seat in the front two seats and waited for the driver to pull off.

"Auntie can we get breakfast?" She asked.

"What would you like to get Mila?"

"Umm what do they have?"

"We can get chick fila or wendys," I responded looking down at her.

She put her finger on her chin and looked up.

"Ummm chick fil a."

"Or course you picked the expensive one." I laughed.

We finally arrived and I was currently checking in my bag. Fortunately, there was nobody here and it was a quick and fast process.

"Alrighty Ms. Raven, you're good to go. Hope you have a safe flight."

"Thank you love." I smiled and waved.

I took Mila's hand and made my way to the security check. The most stressful part of going to an airport.

"Auntie, this place is huge!" She exclaimed looking around.

"You never went to the airport before?"

She shook her head.

"Not even to pick up your daddy?" I asked her.

She again shook her head no.

"My mommy said that I have to stay home while she picked up daddy. And I stay home with nana." She explained.

I nodded my head.

We finally reached the security area. I took out my ID and our boarding tickets. They scanned them and let us through into the line.

I grabbed a tub and placed my purse, phone, keys, Mila's backpack, and my shoes inside. I let Mila push the tub on the conveyor belt and we walked through the metal detectors.

Our bags came through and a guard grabbed Mila's backpack. I mentally rolled my eyes and began looking at them investigate the bag. They pulled out her cup and medicine.

"You can pour out whatever is in the cup. I didn't know she had juice in there." He nodded and poured it out.

"And this?" He asked.

"She has allergies. I'm her auntie and she's coming to visit so please don't throw that away. I don't need any problems." I sighed.

He nodded and placed the medicine back in the bag. He handed me Mila's back pack and we walked to the gates.

"Aww MiMi. The Chick-fil-A is closed. Auntie will get us something when we land. Let's call your mommy. The plane should be here soon." I explained while taking a seat.

She sat next to me and I handed her my phone with the name "sissy🤞🏾" on the screen.

  Let's pray that this flight goes as smooth as possible.