CHAPTER TWO

In the class while they were waiting for their mathematics teacher to come and teach them someone stoned chomy with a rolled up paper.
He picked it and opened it what was written in it made him happy,"I heard you are a size queen and can take big di-cks well"."Well let's see how good you are, if you can take my own dick because mine is times two of paa's". Chomy turned it was Paa's best friend Solomon but he was called solo for short. Their eyes met, they winked at each then made a sgin to go out side. Chomy waited for some minutes before going outside on his way he bumped into the mathematics teacher coming his hand mistakenly brushed his dick chomy was shock to feel a heavy trunk underneath the maths teacher's well ironed plain trousers "am sorry sir" he blurted out with a naughty grin and "where are you going?"."I want to ease myself sir" while they were talking solo have passed them.
"Better be fast cos am about to start teaching"......."yes sir"Chomy answered. When chomy got to the uncompleted building, solo called him. They hit it off immediately without any foreplay and romance. When solo brought out his d-ick chomy shouted" jehovah what is this? "but solo covered his mouth then solo brought Vaseline from his pocket lubed up chomy's mangiana then his di_ck. It was war for even the cap to enter but after much ado it finally entered solo fucked chomy like a prostitute.
They were singing hoelluya in the gayest then they both came cleaned up. "I will meet you here in the night after lights out" said solo, chomy smiling sheepishly replied "I Will be waiting". They entered back to the class separately. Paa took excuse from the maths teacher who was still teaching. Went to chomy's locker bent down whispered into his ear. "Don't think I don't know what happened between you and solo"they both smiled."How did you manage to do it well?"so he left after which his friend solo followed to go to their class..... After school sinor  Eze called chomy into his cubicle as he entered he saw other two sinors Albert and John they were looking and smiling at him. Albert said "so nah you be the new fresher wey dey do Mighty and wondrous things with big di-cks". John said you no see as em small, small boy big di-ck collector"."Since you dey give who are we not to collect our own share". They told him to strip, which he did, then three sinors stripped too their di-cks in form ready for work.Chomy's  heart gladens because they are his type of dick.
That was how sinor Eze, John and Albert fucked chomy for three hot rounds before letting him go. Chomy went and took his bath got ready for prep on his way solo jogged up to him squeezed his bombom "men thisyour nyash soft no be lie".
"Shey you remember our appointment nah?"
"No fail me or let another person high jack you".Immediately after lights out chomy made his way to the uncompleted building on getting there he heard voices, he wasn't sure he thought his ears was playing tricks on him, on getting there he saw Paa and Solo fondling each other's dick drinking hot gin and smoking we-ed. Chomy joined them they were happy seeing him. "Fine girl with big naysh" cued solo, "omo this your man toto nah one in a million ooooooooooo I never fuck nyash we sweet pass your own". Paa was just nooding calculating how to manhandle chomy's bumbum"shey you see this your nyash I fit fuck am everyday I no go tire ooooooooooo" said Solo. They gave chomy the weed he sipped and drank some of the gin which made him high and horny like never before. He grabbed Solomon's di*ck and solo's dick kneeling between them he was sucking the two dick one after the other then Paa told solo"nah me go first do because if you carry this you bazooka enter there now everywhere go open like ground wey get earthquake".On this he bent chomy who was working on Solomon's dick. Paa fucked chomy in different ways and and angles till he let out a groan and poured his sperm inside of chomy's man pussy, then solo went on his knees sucked  chomy's pussy, this surprised chomy he thought solo was like sinor Peter then he took him from the back, chomy let out a painful moan but solo nudged him to relax, he waited some time before thrusting touching chomy's nipples this made chomy's ass to be gripping solo's dick so tight so was just moaning while kissing Paa whose dick was in chomy's mouth. Then solo told chomy to sit on his dick and ride him. Chomy got on top of solo used his waist whining and vibration, then the contraction of his man pussy muscles to finish solo,he was busy promising chomy heaven on earth. Then he turned chomy to missionary and pounded chomy like yam for new yam festival. The echo of the papa papa, tatatatata, patapta, fucfucfuc, yumyumyum,filled the air then solo came the same time Paa came for the second time. They rested for some time the resumed the fucking.
They went four rounds each on chomy who still wanted some more. They cleaned up went into their separate hostel on getting to the hostel sinor Peter was standing at the hall way "where do you think you are coming from by this time of the night?, as am talking to uou match straight to my cubicle".
As he was going sinor Peter followed catching up with him he was pressing his hard on, on chomy's bumbum. Tickling his ears with his tongue. Then they heard Eze say"not so fast you two fornicators" he joined them.....When they got to the cubicle they shut the door. Then kicked off with romance chomy was sucking Peter's di-ck because that one doesn't have time to romance nah just suck em di-ck fuck don start once he cums oya nah your case, but you see sinor Eze he can eat ass for Africa he will suck and squeeze your nipples till you will be having ticklish sensation if your clothes touches your nipples. He ate chomy out like turkey for Thanksgiving. Then he pushed his di-ck gently and slowly into chomy's man pu-ssy. He started pumping his ass like all these road vulcanizers, sinor Eze was a dirty talker and a spanker he spanked chomy's a-ss like he committed crime then he pulled out signaling chomy to open his mouth he obyed and Eze emptied his DNA into his mouth and chomy savoured it all. Peter's eyes grew wild "wait this boy nah correct ashwo with capital letter A",he went inside chomy's honey pot while Eze was sucking chomy's nipples and his di-ck in his mouth. After two rounds they all went there ways. While chomy was asleep he felt someone squeezing his diamond mine he woke up but couldn't make the face. Then he asked "who are you?" but he was shushed "don't make noise before you wake others, Follow me"..... chomy got up and followed the person on getting outside the hostel it was Ola from paa's class "why did you call me out by this time of the night?". Ola didn't talk much he took chomy's hand and placed it on his dick.
Chomy was really impressed cos Ola get am no be small. Then Ola said "shey you like am?"chomy said"yes" then Ola told him "let them go and fuck". They went behind their class. They spread a wrapper on the ground laid there and started making out till their passion couldn't be held again clothes came flying then di-ck sucking was like a competition but chomy told Ola "he should not make him come if he do he won't be able to withstand his di-ck"so they started with bare back, then karmsutra, pirates and spooning, Ola made love to chomy on like others who just fuck.
Ola explored chomy's body in ways he never imagined that he came thrice yet wanting more they for hours they were making love. Chomy didn't know when he told Ola that "he loves him and his pu-ssy is his for ever". Ola laughed saying "I know you love my di-ck not me I love your mangiana cos it feels so good and sweet, but let's not say things we can't maintain because the sex is good". After hours of their sex roump. That was when chomy asked him "how he knew about him and paa". Ola told him "how he overheard Paa and solo talking about him when they saw him they changed topic out of fear that he will report them to the school authorities not knowing he likes men too".
They started kissing Ola said jokingly make this your bumbum no put me for gbese for this school cos this your ikebe nah chop and come again. Ola fucked him one more time before leaving. As chomy was entering the hostel the security man said "who is that stop right there?" on getting close he was questioning chomy when the gateman joined them. On seeing chomy he said "my friend my friend nah you".
"You come run from me since that day nah I use eyes dey find you I no see you". He took the security guy one side told him about chomy then they returned with mischievous smile on their faces "oya like this like this you will follow us do watch night today for wandering about after lights out".They took him to their security house.......
When they got to the security house, chomy asked them "why they brought him there?". The other guy said jokingly "no dey whine me ni like that your big nyash never dey do you make prick enter am" on that he undid his belt dropping his trouser down to his knees then chomy saw what made Nicky Minaj sang my anaconda, Ibe's di-ck was almost touching his knees. This made the gate man to say "ah ah!! wait!! nah this kind thing you Wan use scarter this boy toto abeg pity the boy just watch as I fu_ck am you can wank off biko"."No come kill this pikin here with this you nonsense thing. But chomy is already on his knees sucking Ibe's di-ck using his two hands to support the movement of his mouth. The gate man (Musa) was in shock his mouth wide open like how can this boy be sucking such a snake of a di-ck. Then chomy held Ibe's by his di-ck taking him to the table there the gate man brought cream they lubed up then ibe knowing the kind of di-ck he owns was patient to make sure he entered chomy's a-ss with ease before u could count 10 the whole anaconda di-ck was buried deep inside chomy's honey pot. Then his thrust was slow and steady. As chomy's mangiana was open and wet he increased his tempo they were lost in their world of fu-ck, moaning, lips biting nipple sucking then chomy turned on a doggy position bringing his ass at the edge of the table for easy entry. Ibe reentered him holding his waist going in and out with full velocity like a 24 horse power. Musa was still shocked watching the battle of the sex warriors. Then Ibe hanged chomy's back on the wall fuc-king him, then returned him back to the table there he moaned and screamed his juice cam rumbling through, he spammed till he fell on chomy breathing heavily then he kissed him for minutes before he disengaged from him to go freshen up. Musa told chomy he should go they will fuck next time but chomy didn't let him finish before unzipping him with one swift musa's hard dick Filled with precum came flying. Chomy took it in his mouth sucking all the pre cum then he pushed Musa on a near by chair there, he went ontop of him and rode the nonsense out of him, Musa was opening his mouth gasping for air his eyes rolling Spanking chomy's ass. Then he made chomy lie facing the floor he went in bare back position. Musa fuc-ked chomy like a sex sterved prisoner. Chomy was wiping in painful sweet pleasure. As Musa was shooting his loads same time as chomy the clock struck 12 O' clock in the midnight. Then Musa excorted chomy back to the hostel squzeing some cash into his hand kissed him then told "chomy to shake that ass for him as he walks to the hostel". Musa was happy holding his hand on his head shouting "Kaii whali you no go kee person with this ur sweet toto faa".....
After that marathon sex with the gateman and security chomy went inside the hostel. On getting to his bunk he saw someone lying on it, so he tapped the person to go to his bed but the person made space for him to join him. Chomy sat down that was when he saw it was Ola. He talked in a low tone "why are you here go to your bed, do you want to put me in trouble?". Ola beckoned him to lie down. "Relax no body will know I was in your bed I will be gone before cock croow". "I couldn't sleep so I said let me come and stay with you". "Or you want me to go", "no its OK" said chomy with that he laid next to Ola then ola crossed his hand. Chomy was taken aback because this was the first time someone have ever come back after fuc-king if not showing up when next they are horny. He thought ola wants more sex so he started moving his waist grinding it on Ola's groin but Ola told "him to stop that he is just here to cuddle him" with that Ola kissed him goodnight. This got chomy thinking is it really possible for a man to be on same bed with you with out fuc-king you. He was woke up by a kiss from Ola "good morning stranger". "Good morning" replied chomy. Ola talking in a low tone "I have to go see you later".chomy was happy, blushing and butterflies rumbling in his Tommy. In the class they were less busy just chatting while the serious ones were reading including chomy now note this chomy loves di-ck but never jokes with his studies. He was sarmoned by the mathematics teacher when he got to the staff room. The maths teacher looking at chomy points at a book on his table when chomy saw what was written he was taken aback. The maths teacher wrote "I know what happened the other time you accidentally touched my di-ck I saw the look on your face". "Now if you like what you saw nodyour head but if u don't shakeyou head" then chomy nodded, the teacher smiled and wrote "go to the staff toilet and wait for me". Chomy went and the maths teacher followed. At the staff toilet they occupied one stall. Then he brought out his massive di-ck can you carry it?"the teacher asked. Chomy nodded then the teacher told him" to bend" and fiam everything entered even the maths teacher was surprised. After 90 minutes of fucking and moaning they both came. When chomy got to the class the crk teacher told him "to kneel down and wait for him"..