CHAPTER FOUR

After dinner chomy quickly used the loo and dashed out to meet Matty who was waiting for him at the library.
When he got there,Matty said "so you came I thought you would be sacred of my big dick".
Chomy locking the doors behind him saying to"Matty you talk too much show me what you gotta" at this Matty replied "your wish is my command here we go" his pants went down when chomy saw his dick his throat went dry he was feeling a burning sensation all over his body.
His dick was thrice the size of paa's digck. "What the fuck are you carrying between your legs?,how do you cope with all this trunk?,boy you are seriously packing".
"Stop talking bitch and get to work I don't have all day with you my babe is coming over".
"Wait who is your? And what do mean your babe is coming over?"asked Chomy"its none of your business but if he catches you even one inch closer to me you are a gonner".
"Whocares let's fuck"said chomy.
It took minutes before Matt's di-ck head could enter chomy's hole.
But at last it all went in chomy was standing but lying his stomach on the table.
Matty started slowly but with time his tempo accelerated to a whole new level. Chomy was gasping for air begging him "to stop but Matty got angry "be an obedient bit-ch you have to finish what you started bitch"."I warned you but you wouldn't listen" said Matty in the midst of his moaning.
Matty fucked chomy that he couldn't stand again his legs were shaking so Matty laid him on the reading table took him on a missionary then bare back that was when chomy couldn't take it any longer he started sobbing,but it was like the more he sobs the more turned on matty was they fucked late into the night.
Matty is the kind of guy that cums as he is fucking you without getting tired. When he had made sure he raveged chomy's ass like the vikings of the south.
He pulled out of him splashing his juice all over chomy who laid there catching his breath. When he mustered strength he dressed up kissed matty then told him "you be correct man this is beginning of our sex escapeds I don't care who youare fucking or you are dating but know this am not letting your dick out of my cunt".
Then he left ND emegered where he was all the while matty his boyfriend was ravaging chomy.
They kissed,"I told you that gurl is my protogee, in as much as I hate her guts and attitude,I like her when am gone I will be happy knowing I have a daughter who can service my boys Congo meat".
"He tried but you ND be their mama I never see that di-ck wey you no fit carry".
"I hope you have enough strength to pound me like pepper cos you people made me extra horny with your live po-rn I watched with my 6D glasses". "Babe stop it you know I no be your ordinary guy I be sex machine ever ready"."Now listen to me matty you will only fuck chomy the days I approve of, if you do other wise you are in for trouble now come to mama for her blessing of pussy juice,dick and ass clapping".
When chomy got to the hostel he went straight to get ice block he went to the bathroom and massaged he bussy with ice. After which he went to bed only to be woken by Eze early in the morning. "Babes how far you nah, you know e don tey you give me your sugar loving abeg come make we do".
Chomy told him "to give him some minutes that he Will come to his cubicle".
"OK be fast be a good girl don't keep daddy and junior waiting". Pecking him "I won't" chomy answerd..Then chomy went to douche after the anal cleansing on his way out he heard soft moans coming out from the next toilet,he was wondering who it could be then the gay devil in charge of the whores whispered to him "go check him out he might be packing you know".
So he tip toed on getting there he got the shock of his life senior peter was banging the Chaplin prefect he stood there for a while but his foot steps betrayed him. When they turned on seeing him they told him to come inside without wasting time Peter plunged into chomy's cu-nt he didn't take time he busted his nuts, then the Chaplin prefect fucked chomy for about 45 minutes and came chomy cleaned up and left them.On getting to Eze's cubicle,"what took you long?" chomy lied saying "it's ladies business". Eze said "OK"he took his time to romance,rimme and finger fuck chomy setting his whole body  ablaze he was still sore from the last night fuck and the quickie he had before coming to meet Eze but with Eze putting him in the mood made the pains lesser so Eze fucked him so good that chomy was saying Eze should marry him already. Eze fuc-ked him in different ways and angles for an hour and half Eze was lashing chomy till he came he laid besides him breathing heavily.,his d-ick still inside of him.
"You know I really like you, I would have dated you if I was like in ss1 or jss3 but I will be leaving school after my external exams". Chomy kept quite listening to him.
"Now you have to call in sick so we could have all day to ourselves moreover it's revision week". "But" .... Said chomy and he was interrupted by Eze who said"come on babe there is no but I want us to have the whole hostel to ourselves when others have gone to class". "If that's what will make you happy"Chomy replied to him.
"Yes it will" moving his waist slowly fuc-king chomy sideways,"you know you are really sweet if you were to be a doctors prescription I will take an overdose of you".
After long fucking he came for the second time. Chomy left told his friends he won't be able to go for class that he was sick".
Everybody left apart from the two fuck buddies who have planned of their sex getaway someone stayed behind. When the coast was clear chomy went to Eze's cubicle only to see the table arranged with different fruits, wine and shortcake biscuit.
Chomy walked up to Eze kissed him. Eze told him "to sit" which he did. The music was playing in the background but in a low tone so not to attract the hostel master or students. After there food inside house picnic, Eze went to his bag brought out hand cuffs, blind folds and dilido. Chomy's eyes widen up,"what are they for?" he asked. "It's for our pleasure love" replied Eze. He brought out a nurse clothes told chomy to put it on with the wig and make up. He gave him a g string pant which he wore. Eze dressed like a police man handcuffing chomy who was playing the bad bit-ch crime nurse who was arrested by her ex. He went down on Eze's di-ck kissing his dick leaving the red lipstick mark on them.
Then Eze blind folded him and gaging his mouth went feasting on his pun-nai then he used the dilido to fu-ck chomy like never before. Chomy was shaking, he wasout of mind due to crushing sensation. They were dirty talking at each other.
"You silly bitch I will make sure you pay for your crimes" said Eze.
Chomy replied "and I will keep committing the same crime over and over so long as you are the officer in charge".After fuc-king like forever with the dilido Eze instered his now pre cumming di-ck that is about to burst out of his fantasy coming through. He fuc-ked chomy like a man starved of sex for years.
Chomy started moaning like a female nurse. This tirgered the last sweet sensational hormones in Eze's body that he came with a loud scream not minding they were not supposed to be in hostel by that hour one leg of the bunk broke. After their sex fantasy they slept off immediately.
Only for chomy to be woked by a tap when he opened his eyes he saw the security man Ibe,he asked him "what he was doing here?" looking down he saw his dick prints showing he was hard like a rock. Chomy told him "we are not fuc-king now", Ibe said "he understood not after the way he dealt with you chuckling and pinching his nipples".
"OK meet me after lights out"...
Chomy didn't meet ibe like they planned because he was nursing his over bathered punna back to life. They were writing their promotional exams,so everyone was busy with their books so to say. On the fourth day of the exam, after lights out while others were going in the security told "chomy to wait for him".They went to the security post the gate man was on leave so they had the whole place for themselves they were fuc-king when ND barged in,with scorn on his face."Chomy why is it that you are everywhere like nyash no dey pain you?"."As for you Ibe why you carry my food dey feed this dog of a human being".Chomy wanted to speak but ND hushed him "you speak when spoken to or permitted to speak"."you guys can continue with your thing" ND sat down watching them fu-ck what his mind was saying was different from the looks on his face. He was proud of chomy's level of taking dick and endurance.Then he sprang up on his feet stripped off his clothes and boom three some mood activated.Chomy was shocked of how classy and professionally ND took the di-ck he was found shaking. Then it became a competition between chomy and ND who will out shine each other but Ibe showed who won by cumming and blessing ND with his juice kissing him why panting. Chomy was humiliated by ND's sexual powers. ND dressed up looked back at chomy came close to him and said "you see  I be your mama for the whore kingdom no be today I start with big dic-ks"."Ypu should be loyal and learn from I the mother of all whores but you this child won't pay homage to the right authorities".With that he left them Ibe wanted to touch chomy but he landed him a hot slap,
"Don't you ever come close to me so because you saw ND, you decided to disgrace me but you said I am the sweetest thing you ever had what changed why humiliate me?"."We are done take your silly big a-ss di-ck and shove it down your throat".
He walked fast catching up with ND "so you think you have won" at this ND stopped "Gurlllllll I will advise you to lay off or you won't like what will hit you haven't you been humiliated enough" said ND.
"Watch your back bit-ch,cos i'm coming for you with all I got, you see that your little kingdom and throne I chomy the di-ck crusher will burn it to the ground".
"Hanny now listen good and real quick if you think you are woman enough with a standing breast come for me and watch your days in this school be filled with pain".
"Have you ever wondered why other little princess like stay in their lane and receive my blessings? because I am mother of them ho-es."Since u want to be the prodigal daughter get ready to eat with the swines". Now stop talking and go to your hostel if you don't want to explain to the hostel master what you are doing here by this time of the night and one more thing face your studies and leaved too much of di-ck".
Chomy went to the hostel cried himself to sleep vowing "to get his own pound of flesh" . He was drifting to sleep when Ola joined him on bed.That was when he burst into cry. Ola was comforting and asking him "what's wrong?" but he couldn't talk.
But instinct told Ola it might be ND that's the reason, he was crying. He kissed him assuring him that "he Ola will never sleep with ND". Then chomy asked Ola "when yiu said am sweet were you saying it to please me or you meant it?".Ola kissed him some more stroking his head which was resting on his chest. "Babe you are the sweetest I have ever tasted".Chomy said "why you are saying it is because you have not fu-cked ND" at this Ola told him "he should not let anyone play with his emotions,that he is the sweetest thing  he have ever tasted, let him believe that"... whoever that thinks otherwise is their loss".They cuddle and slept off.
Dear dairy laughs... And pausing "do you remember how my holidays went,hmmm don't judge me cos you are my best friend who keeps all my secrets".When I got home to my  surprise uncle Jay was no longer working for my dad even all the boys have been settled.It was all new whole lot of faces. It was so boring staying without someone fuc-king me.So it happened one day,chomy was casually walking round the house on getting to the boys quarters he was hearing a muffle sounds of soft moans he tip toed to the window only to see the gate man fuc-king the shit out of their new cook. Chomy stood there with cold running down his spine,"wait so this our hom-ophobic macho cook can collect d-ick like this ewooooo chimoooo?" 🙆‍♂️ 🙆‍♂️ 🙆‍♂️ "and I thought I was the only queen in this house I never knew I had a macho queen rivalry" then his attention went to the di-ck of the gate man it was very long and big with black cap on it too was a birth mark chomy recorded them. And left going inside and wanked thinking of the gate man's dick how good it would be inside of him. Then the door bell ran it was one of his uncle and his cousin who came to stay with them for sometime. When chomy huged his uncle he felt something like a baby's head underneath his clothes.Chomy laught in his mind "wow oga you carry ooooooooooo".Then chomy began to lay out plans how to get fu-cked by his uncle cos he is going back in four days time. So he started staying late in his uncle's room playing with him and asking him questions. Then on the third day he was on the bed with his uncle when the power went off, knowing that his uncle wore a lose boxers took the opportunity of the black out to quickly grab his uncle's di-ck in his mouth his uncle pushed him but chomy was never backing down he mouth was glued on his uncle's di-ck which made him gave it saying in weak defense"I don't like what you are doing its an abomination"."Whocares" said chomy with his di-ck still in his mouth, chomy pulled off his boxers kissing his uncle then lubed up his a-ss with a cream near them he stood up watching how the monster of a di-ck was thrubing and vibrating he sat on it gently till all was gone out of sight.
He rode his uncle to high way to hell and hedges his uncle was moaning in igbo language. "Nna Ike gi nka di very sweet(boy ur a*ss is sweet) laba m, I ga egbukwu kwa m oooooo. ( oh yea fu-ck me, you will kill me with your fuck) then his uncle took charge pinned him on the bed and fucked chomy's intestines out with his dick till he came crushing on chomy.There was an awkward silence then not to make his uncle feel guilty he started praising him."Nna men uncle I bu nu correct man (uncle you are a real man) negodi ka I si jiri ur amu kpowasiaa my Ike like biko haram bomb (look at how you used your big di-ck to man handle my bussy like boko haram bomb) his uncle was happy he told him to turn let him fu-ck him one more time and chomy said "I thought you won't obey what] ourjohny was telling you"he went on all fours his uncle massacred his a-ss for the second time.
Then chomy filling satisfied and victory went to bed. It was past mid night when chomy woke up he decided to walk around like he normally does,on getting to the kitchen he  saw the door ajar then he slowed down but there was no light in the kitchen but he could make out the shadows of two people at the corner of the kitchen with the help of the Rays from the corridor light it was his uncle fucking their cook with the cook holding the cutting edge.They did not notice him,then he left getting to his father's room the television was on but he was hearing strange sounds so he peeped through the door norb only to see his dad fuc-king the new driver like his life depends on it. He couldn't believe what he saw. He peeped again to make sure he wasn't seeing double but what he saw was real his dad was fuc-king and kissing the driver. He left with so much thought in his mind was this the reason he refused to remarry?, was he fuc-king his uncle Jay? he had too many questions to ask but fear wouldn't let him to.