Worry {Athena}

"GIRL, DO YOU KNOW WHAT JUST HAPPENED??" My friend, Julia exclaimed, rushing at me. "Hit me" I said. "Nick got into a fight!! WITH JUSTIN" she shrieked. She went on, "I was going to my locker and then there was this huge crowd of kids, as I pushed my way through to see, IT WAS NICK AND JUSTIN- BOTH OF THEM WERE BLOODY, EVEN JUSTIN! And then-" I've heard enough. I raced to the detention but Nickolai wasn't there. I dashed into the school clinic next but I bumped into Blake. "Looking for Nick? He just went home" Blake said, steadying me up. "Oh- how bad are his wounds??" I asked. "A few bruises, and a little cuts, but he's okay" he said, "Ah phew" I said. "He sure is your best friend huh?" Blake said as we walked towards our classes. "Yes definitely" I said. "Just best friends tho right?" He asked. "I- uhh, of course!" i said anxiously. What if he got on to me and told Nick?? "Cool, cool" he grinned. "So I was wondering if ya wanted to hangout this weekend?" Blake asked, with a sheepish smile. "oh. With Nick?" I asked. "Ahhhh...n- I mean...that would be nice, sure.." He said. "Great, sure let's ask Nick if he could come then" I said. "Okay-" he said, but was interrupted because of the bell. "Right see ya!" I called out, as I dashed to my classroom.

"So, how's your boyfriend?" Zoey teased. "HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!!" I snapped, blushing. "Is there a problem, Hillman?" Our teacher, Mrs. Emily asked, her glare burninAg into my soul. Sheesh, if looks can kill I'd be dead. "Ah, no ma'am" I said. "Alright, but I don't wanna hear another peep from you" she said sternly. Yes, I was quite in the bad side of SOME teachers.

"Of course" I said. Zoey was about to say something again, probably another tease but I gave her a pointed look. She giggled slightly and put her head down.