Chapter 1

I woke up feeling dizzy and feeling a fever coming but i dont know why, is it because we have to much schedules or just if im thinking of it, but its okay. Oh Right! I must forgot i didn't introduce myself, My Name is Lee Hyukjae but you can call me Eunhyuk and my birthday is on April 4, 1986 and im in a Group Band name Super Junior and our Fans name is ELF (Ever Lasting Friends).

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

So when i was laying in my Bed someone rushed into my room and jump into my bed many times and that cause my eyes to close because of the pain in my head, But when im about to open my eyes he said, Eunhyuk! Come on lets eat! Im HUNGRY!, And the only person i know whose always hyper and always noisy is Donghae. But instead i go and eat with him, I just PUSHED him to land to the floor and while i was about to sit to see what happen to him. He just Throw's me my Slippers and into my face and i heard him say, Sorry i didn't mean it! Sorry!, But even if he say's sorry i just cant accept it because my head REALLY HURTS!.

Then after a while my eye's started to cry and it cause Donghae to come close to me and comfort me with his Hug and said, Eunhyuk Im so SORRY i didn't mean to hit you and cause you to cry and before he could say any further i said to him, Donghae its not your fault... Its just im feeling Dizzy and i think i have a Fever so thats why im like this. Then Donghae became Silent....... When im about to say something, Donghae just Kiss Me in my Lips even though im Sick so thats why we LOVE EACH OTHER.

Just then we heard a knock on the door its Leeteuk and made us sit still and said, Hey! Donghae what happen? Why are you taking so long?! The other members are Hungry especially Shindong! Then Donghae said, Sorry Hyung... Eunhyu-k, And before i could finish Leeteuk said, Araso! Dont need to explain! I now your just doing something but its okay YOUR EUNHAE COUPLE AFTER ALL!, Then Leeteuk got out of the room and into the kitchen while we do the same.