Chapter 3

I Woke up beside my Precious Donghae leaning to my Chest then Kisses his Forehead without making him wake up but he did. And said, Good Morning Eunhyukiiee! Did you sleep well?. With a Big Smile in his Smile and then i said, Morning too and Yes, I really Sleep well because i was with you to keep me out of Nightmares. Then we both go outside of the room and saw the other members are in the Living Room but except Yesung and Ryeowook are maybe still in there room doing something private but we also now that they have a Relationship just like us all.

So me and Donghae got to the Kitchen to eat but when i was about to eat my food a Spoon popped in my mouth and saw that Donghae just fed me with his Spoon and after that we eat in silent.

But when im about to finish my food Donghae spoke, Eunhyuk Lets go to your room and do something... Im getting Bored. But i think i know what he means if he goes to my room and do something but instead i respond i just put my plate to the sink then Run to my room without saying a word then Locked it so he won't come near me. But when in about to sit in my Bed. Donghae Smashed the Door many times and said, EUNHYUK! WHY DID YOU LEFT ME IN THE KITCHEN WITHOUT SAYING ANYWORD?! DO YOU NOT LOVE ME ANYMORE?!. Then i realise what he said and think.......... THAT WILL NEVER HAPPEN because he's the person who keeps me alive. So before he can smash the Door even harder to brake it, I just let him in then HUG him tighter and said, Dont ever say that... I will ALWAYS LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS I PROMISE. Then Kisses his Lips to prove that im telling the truth. Then Donghae respond the Kiss and said, Im Sorry but i know you really Love Me because i can see it in your doings. Then i pulled him in my room then pushed him to my bed then said, You will no longer be Bored because of me. Then show a Evil Smile in my face. Then jump in front of him then Kisses his lips then played with his tongue and he even played mine. So that means we really Love each other and prove's that EUNHAE IS REALLY REAL.