bknasty

bktherula x rico
g!p rico (she's the top too 😛)
fantasy type oneshot idk-
in which, their love can't be separated.

"mom why i can't see her? let me out these chains!" brooklyn cried, feeling herself being overwhelmed by the fact she was trapped by her own mother.

"you gonna go out your way multiple times after i told you she's one of them??? she's a dirty creature!" she slapped her, making brooklyn gasped.

"mommy she's not! she's beautiful! she has feelings too! she shown me a different light that you never shown me! i love her!" brooklyn exclaimed.

"oh so you fell in love in the four month time span..." she scoffed, "how dare you."

"hurry up!" maria yelled-whispered, almost to the door that was unlocked if any case emergencies happen.

"wait faygo passed out," tyler looked down to see faygo, or known as andre was holding his head against the wall.

"fuck, i got this." maria closed her eyes before she said an saying, opening to see a long ass ladder was in her perspective.

"tyler, heal him as i be up here. tell rakim and tyler we need the dragons on standby."

"copy that." tyler said in her head.

"tyler you know i hate that," she smirked, climbing up the wall.

"ehhh it's fun to do."

maria rolled her eyes before she looked at the necklace of her and brooklyn, "i'm coming baby..."

brooklyn and maria came a long way. besides the despising of their relationship, it took a long time to come together.

brooklyn was scared of her and her family for years because the things she heard from her mom. maria was born with a dick which was looked down upon on society. her and her whole family was outcasted because of the simple fact she could do what a man can do.

brooklyn's mom, the queen of the land, do the best in her power to keep her away. she wanted her daughter to find a nice looking young man to take over with her.

but it didn't lasted long as she found maria. it felt like she found her soulmate that she couldn't find for years. all the past men her mother introduced her, they all was in for the money or say she has a dark cloud over her.

maria showed her the way that no man has ever done. she gave brooklyn affection. love. loyalty. self-love for herself.

brooklyn married her behind her mother's back. she didn't care, she was living her peace she wanted for awhile. years actually.

"mom let me out these chains now..." brooklyn groaned, yanking her arms back to the metal bars.

"why should i? you disobeyed me! you wanna be a little sneaky bitch! those people are no good for you, they are ruthless and not like us."

brooklyn closed her eyes as she felt her heart burning inside. she didn't realize her second necklace glass was breaking.

the second necklace was her second self aka, her demon form. they caught the demon when she was only two and let her walk around with the necklace.

"you can't say anything now?" she rolled her eyes.

"mom let me go..."

"how many times-"

"LET ME GO!" a dark voice came through the room, the necklace was yanked off her neck with a certain force.

the red, dark red with black eyes came out, being larger than anything.