Damian?

Eden Academy's gates opened, all the students, wearing their black uniforms with a tint of yellow stripes stylishly walked into the school.

A black car stopped behind Anya. "Anya! Good morning!" Becky exclaimed, Anya thinks she's a lady. Anya greeted Becky a good morning and they both made their way to class, chatting about their weekends with their family, Becky blushed upon hearing Loid's name, she was OBSESSED.

Anya and Becky strode into class, took a stare at Damian, and just continued walking to their seats. 'What's their problem? It's weird how they just suddenly stare at me every single day..;' Damian thought. 'Although I actually don't mind.... WAIT DAMIAN NO! YOU CAN'T BE THINKING OF THAT PEASANT!'
Anya heard Damian thoughts and was creeped out. She thought Damian was angry at her.

"Children, we have a transfer student here with us starting from today, his name is Marcus Enderson, I hope all of you can get along with him. I don't want violence like what happened another time before." Anya's homeroom teacher said, glaring at Anya, "Gulp" Anya thought. 'Will he be a nice guy, nicer than sy-on boy? That might help in pa's
mission.'

During lunch break, many girl classmates gathered around Marcus, they were all mesmerised by his silky blonde hair, 'handsome face' and his family background. Marcus was from a rich family which his father is one of the biggest toy maker in the world. Anya knew what to do.

"Hi! Marcus right? I'm Anya, nice to meet you! I heard your father's a toy maker, does he make Spy Wars toys? Anya wants them!!" Anya stood in front of Marcus and questioned him, making a few of the girls think; 'Who does she think she is? 'Why is she always talking to the boys?' 'Don't tell me she's going for Marcus now..' Anya ignored all of that and just stared at Marcus. Marcus also stared at her wavy, long pink hair, her black horns and her big green eyes, 'she's cute..' he thought.

"Yes, of course I have spy wars goods! My father has many of those! I can take you to his factory to have a look!" Marcus bloated. Anya was super excited, anything for spy wars goods!

Damian and his henchmen were just standing at another corner of the hall, within earshot from the conversation.

Damian's face was fuming red, like smoke was coming of out his ears, he was jealous that Marcus is ahead of him after
5 years of nothing. "Boss, are you okay? You look so angry, is there something wrong? Do you need to see a doctor?" Damian's henchman, Emilie queried. "NO, shut up. Let's just go back to class, class is starting soon.." Damian groaned, he must think of a way to get rid of Marcus, if not, Anya would slowly drift away from him.

this is my first part of Damianya!! I hope whoever's reading this enjoys the story, I'll try to make the story more interesting 😨😨😰