𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 1: 𝐑𝐞-𝐕𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

You were relaxing in your very own dark void you created for your own peace, your brother insisted that you stay with him up there in heaven but you declined thinking that heaven was to happy and pure for your liking.

Today was different for you, today you felt.. empty.. lonely and needed something to entertain you, you need your usual fun again, Chaos and destruction.

You hadn't much of fun that in a long time due to your brother saying you'll probably make more mess and attention by doing so, you had no choice to listen but it was now the last straw, you needed that destruction, you wanted to see the people scream in fear, begging for mercy and their face of fear.

You opened a portal that will go to heavens gate and went through it, after entering it you saw the white and gold city with bright features, you then saw the gatekeeper looking at you, they probably sense something which you didn't blame, your aura and energy is unbearably noticeable, "w-whos there!?" The gatekeeper shouted, you slowly walk up to the gate with the gatekeeper having their angelic weapon raised up, "now now.. let's not fight gentlemen" the angel was extremely suprised with your smooth and delicate tone making them lower their weapon.

"W-what do you want demon.." you looked awfully offended, "demon? Oh no no! I am no demon, i might look the part but im certainly not" the angel was left confused, "open the gate." You said with still having your smoothing tone, "i-i can't do that.." you slowly lose your patience, you glared at the angel which they noticeably shivered, "a-alright..!" He then slowly opened the gate making you come in, black smoke was under your feet following wherever you go while leaving a trail, everyones eyes were on you but its not like you really mind.

You were actually exicted to see your older brother after awhile, as you were walking some angels got out their phone and recorded you, "tch.. annoying beings.." you muttered under your breathe.

You came closer to the white castle which obviously guards were there, "HOLD! TRESPASSER!" one of the guards said, "do you really need to do this?" You said blandly but was irritated by this, as they were about to charge at you, and you being you was gonna kill this bitches someone came and save the day, "what in heavens is this gentlemens?" A familiar voice you haven't heard in awhile spoke.

They gasped and stopped on what they were doing, "F-father this tresspasser-" as the guard spoke your brother cutted them off, "and this 'trespasser' is my little brother, so no need for violence" the two guards look shocked, "this foul beast is your brother!?" Two of the guards said at the same time, "now now, don't call my little brother such foul names!" Your brother yelled at the two, "now come with me lil bro" your brother signaled you to come with him which you just did after looking at the facial expression that the two made.

"Why are you visiting?" He questioned, "well.. i needed your permission on something" he raised a brow, "what kind of permission?"

"I want to go visit hell again" your brother stopped walking, "Y/N.. i know you better then anyone in this whole entire universe, you're gonna make destruction there aren't you?" You chuckled slightly, "oops~ caught in the act"

Your brother sigh, "since you've been behaving good this past few thousand years, i guess ill let it slide" you then smiled at your brother, "thanks bro! I'll be sure not to cause TO much trouble" your brother waved at you while you made a portal that turned pure red and waved at him back.

"This is gonna be fun."

——————With I.M.P——————

Blitz was his in regular office looking out of the window while papers on his hand, he was under a small tress because of debt for the business and moxxie wasn't helping it with bringing more mails reminding them about it.

The door then opened taking blitz attention, "goodmorning sir, i brought more mails for.. y'know.." moxxie said while putting the mails on his table, "damn it moxx i don't have time for this mails!"

"Sir, without paying these we all are gonna go out of business!" Moxxie reminded, blitz was gonna tell moxxie that he spent most of their budget on a horse toy with real diamonds on it but decided not to getting second thoughts on it.

That is until they something shook the building, "what was that!?" Moxxie yelled, "how could i know!?" Blitz yelled back, they both look out of the window to see an explosion and a shock wave was coming, "moxx get down now!" Blitz hid under his desk while moxxie got down and when the shock wave came, the window broke making small glass flying across the room, "holy fuck!" Blitz yelled in shock, moxxie then stood up a bit to see the outside and when he did his eyes widened, "holy shit thats a big hole.." moxxie said while sitting down again, "what? What hole?" Blitz then got out under his desk and went to the window to see a hole that probably blew off half of imp city and destroyed a city across imp city, "holy shit.."

"We're getting the fuck out of here! Get millie and loona! We're going to pentagram city!" Moxxie nodded and barged out of the room yelling for millie while blitz was calling for loona.

——————————————————————————

You were just sitting in a cliff near the parts of the city that wasn't blown off and looked down at the completely ruined and destroyed city, you didn't bother remembering what the name of the city was, all you cared about was how you felt entertained again, "when was the last time i had this much chaos in one day?" You muttered, "probably thousands or maybe not, i lost count."

You stood up from the cliff and looked at a figure of a city, "so that city didn't take an impact, i should have done a second round, wait, isn't that the city where lucifers child is? Oh.. almost forgot about that guy, maybe i should give him a small visit, doubt he'll know me since i've always hid in my brothers shadow and i rarely visit heaven." You then took your last glance of the destroyed city and grinned, "beautiful."

———————————————————————
Im gonna put some info about Y/N down here:

The book cover is a reference of what Y/N looks like and you can change it anytime and make it look like your oc, for me Y/N has crimson red eyes since y'know, red eyes are the best but you don't have to take my reference.

A bit of backstory:

As the story have told you, Y/N has been hiding in his brothers shadow for far to long, demons, angels, nor humans, heck even lucifer himself don't even know 'god' himself has a brother due to Y/N always disappearing and avoiding everyone.

Powers:

I have Y/N's power in mind but idk how to tell it since it'll probably don't make sense, lets just say he can literally destroy hell if he wanted to, i guess you have to keep reading to see what kind of powers he has.

Personality:

Literar psychopath, he doesn't even feel bad for killing people that has families or even kids, like the story description said, he feeds of peoples fear and if he do, he'll get more powerful each second.

but he has this soft side but only with his brother and only his brother knows about his secret side, most people would see Y/N as a murderous, insane, psychopathic manipulator, etc etc. But Y/N's brother have seen his soft side a lot of times, thats why he is the only one who can calm down Y/N when he's in tress or feeling any negative feelings like angry, and boy do i tell you if Y/N's mad, it's time for you to prepare your early funeral.

Anyways thats all, more information will be shared later in the story