𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 2: 𝐂𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭

As the i.M.P packed up to go to pentagram city they were still worried about the sudden explosion, "hey guys.. what do you think about that the.. y'know.. how it happened?" Loona said as she brought up the topic, "i don't exactly know" blitz answered, "it just suddenly happened when me and moxx was in the office talking about the debt for the company" blitz continued.

"Yeah.." moxxie replied, "lets just get packing done and we'll talk about it later" millie said as they agreed and continued packing.

----With the Overlords + Lucifer----

As the overlords threw complain to eachother, lucifer was rubbing his forehead trying to process everything that was going on, "please please, stop fighting, we need to solve this instantly before this gets out of hand" lucifer spoke

"How can we not!? Lucifer, this is serious matter, no demon that i've ever seen can do that, or is it even a demon in the first place.." stolas said, everyone then stayed quiet as stolas said the last part, "stolas is right, is it even a demon?" Vox continued, the room stayed quiet for awhile until lucifer twitched getting everyones attention, "is there something wrong lucifer?" Stolas asked, "no.. it just makes me sick thinking that its an angels doing, them thinking that the extermination isn't dying down hells population, they decided to blow up a whole city."

"It can't be an angel! They can't be that powerful, right?" Velvet reasoned, "velvets right, theres no way an angel is that powerful, unless its the big guy himself doing it" Valentino spoke, "i doubt its any of the angels, none of them is capable enough to do that big of an explosion till the Shockwave reaches all of the rings of hell" alastor said as he sipped his tea.

"Wait, it reached all of the rings of hell!?" Stella said shockingly, "wait, im the only one who knows about the information?" Alastor questioned, "well everyone except me" lucifer spoke again, "Thankfully the explosion didn't hit pentagram city, but did a very damaging Shockwave that destroyed some buildings but not that far, its probably the buildings near the edge of pentagram city"

"Do we know any information about this 'demon'?" Stella asked, "hm, i don't think so, it was all a shock when it happened so nobody got a good look on the 'demon' who did it" lucifer spoke.

As the overlords speak and theorize back and forth, someone at the dark corner of the room was watching, 'its so.. amusing.. to see demons so scared, it makes me feel powerful' you thought as you did a low chuckle.

Lucky for you, nobody saw what you look like, so you're good for now, unless if the 666 news studio got a clip of you then that'll be bad, you decided to get out of the meeting room trying not to get caught and have your identity spill out to the public.

Teleporting yourself to an alleyway and immediately leaving it, you saw a lot more imps and hellhounds from each corner probably the ones from the nearby city that got half destroyed and some survivors from the exact city you destroyed, you decided to find a place to stay but you had to ask a fellow sinner on where a good place to stay is, you saw a sinner walking past you and decided to ask them, "uhm, hello! May i ask a question?" The sinner looked behind them and groan, "make it fast newbie" you were already irritated at the lowlifes personality but ignored it, "do you know a good place to stay?"

The sinner then looked at a big building that took your attention, "that place might be good, but it's a place where the owner there redeems demons to go to heaven" as the sinner explained the place to you, you almost choked, they decided not to care to much about you and left.

'In my billions of years of living in this world, i've encountered many unbelievable things, but a hotel on redeeming demons? How pathetic.' You thought as you scoff.