Prologue

The Malfoy's family is known to be the most nobles of the purebloods , the family consist of 4, Lucius Malfoy, a respected guy who works at the ministry, Narcissa Malfoy nèe Black, Lucius's wife, Draco Malfoy, their oldest son and Hadrian Malfoy (also know as Harry Potter), their youngest son, a perfect pureblood family at the eye of the public, but they hold a secret. To know that secret lets go back to the year 1981, at the night of Halloween.

~Flash Back~

Lucius Malfoy was told to accompany his Lord to The Potter's hideout. Lucius was outside the Potter's house waiting for his Lord to come back. He saw a big flash of green and heard his Lord screaming. He rushed inside to check on his Lord , he went into the Potter's child room and saw Harry in his crib sleeping peacefully and his Lord no-where to be seen, he took one good look at the child and saw a lighting bolt, A horcrux, A piece of his Lords soul, knowing his Lord would react the same to this situation if he was here. He took the the child and went home to his wife, Narcissa Malfoy, and his 1 month year old son, Draco Malfoy, he decided that he, along side his wife and son, will raise him to be the perfect pureblood heir. They told Severus what happened and all five (Lucius, Narcissa, Severus, Draco and Harry) went to Gringotts where they blood adopted him and made Severus his godfather like Draco. Ever since Draco and Hadrian have been inseparable.

Harry James Potter is dead and Hadrian Narcissa Malfoy is born.

Watch out Dumbledore because he will destroy you all and he will The Dark Lord right hand man after me.

~End flashback~