Thirty One🌻

Hyunjin and Seungmin couldn't deny the fact Jisung had been acting very differently since he came back to school.

He had missed school on Monday and the few days that went by he seemed to be... Weirdly happier.

Hyunjin shook his head leaning back in his chair. "I don't get it" He spoke. Seungmin hummed, he was leaning his arm against Hyunjin's desk behind him.

"Like, I'm glad he's happy but... He's kinda... Acting in the clouds... Don't you think?" Seungmin explained his thoughts on Jisung's behaviour.

Hyunjin nodded, eyes widening. "Exactly!" He gasped a little. "He's on cloud 9 for real"

Seungmin hummed. "Did something happen?" He wondered. Hyunjin shrugged "Maybe he got a dog?" He suggested. "He always hogs Kkami whenever he visits my place"

Seungmin rolled his eyes. "Or he's seeing someone dumbass" He gave a small glare to Hyunjin, said boy gasped and covered his mouth.

He leaned closer on his desk. "Do you think... Its...." Hyunjin gave a look.

Seungmin gave back a confused look. "Who Hyunjin?"

"Felix" Hyunjin rolled his eyes. Seungmin blinked. "What? Felix is in Australia!"

"he's coming back soon... No?" He tilted his head. Seungmin sighed "Hyunjin, you're hopeless..."

"Oi!"

"I meant what if Jisung is like dating someone!"

Hyunjin thought about it and his face changed in an odd way. Seungmin noticed how the boy's confused look turned to a genuine shocked one, not his usual over the top, wide eyed shocked face.

His mouth opened slightly and his eyebrows rose a little. Seungmin couldn't tell what Hyunjin knew.

"Hyunjin?"

Hyunjin looked at him. "Seungmin... I think you might be right.. I think Jisung might be-"

"Morning besties" Jisung walked over to them with a smile. Hyunjin couldn't finish his sentence.

"Morning, Ji" Seungmin smiled a little. Hyunjin played off his state of shock. "How can you be so happy at 8 :30 in the morning?" He groaned, he was tired.

Jisung scoffed. "Can't i not be happy?" He folded his arms and took his seat beside Hyunjin's desk.

"Where's Jeongin? Doesn't he usually come into the classroom in the mornings?" Jisung asked with an upbeat tone.

Jeongin was in the year below them, so it was only at lunch and in the mornings they saw him. Hyunjin shook his head. "He won't be in today" He sighed. "That boy does so much extra curriculuar it's unbelievable"

Jisung laughed as did Seungmin. "What's he doing today? Swimming?" Seungmin said as a joke.

Hyunjin shook his head. "No, piano exam" He replied not finding what Seungmin asked as a joke. Jisung held back a laugh. "Hope he does well" he gave a soft smile.

+. - +. - +. - +. - +. -

It was the class before lunch when Jisung got a text from Minho. Luckily, they were allowed to use their phones for research purposes but Jisung was focused on something else.

Minho hyung😜💗

Minho hyung😜💗:
Ji
I miss you :(

Min, its been five classes

Minho hyung😜💗:
That's too many😭