Twenty Six 🌹

(Warning: smut)

"Alright"

Jisung hummed and kissed Minho gently before getting off him. He then gestured to his own lap. "Well then?" He saw Minho look at him for a moment before slowly climbing on top of him.

Minho let out a shaky breath as he sat himself onto Jisung's thighs. Jisung smiled and started to pull off his shirt. He pulled it over the elder's head and threw it off somewhere.

Minho hadn't done anything like this is nearly two years so it almost felt fresh to him. Jisung started to kiss Minhos neck.

He began to suck on the skin harshly, gripping Minhos bare waist to pull him higher on his lap.

This side of Jisung Minho had never seen before and he couldn't deny that he liked it. Jisung left love bites and marks all over Minhos neck bringing Minho to a state of desperation for more.

He let out a shaky breath. "Ji" He mumbled. Jisung pulled back a little. He hummed for Minho to continue. He pulled at Jisung's top and quickly it was discarded elsewhere.

Minho stared wildly at Jisung's abs which weren't defined sharply but were very noticeable.

Jisung chuckled a bit. "You're staring Min" Minho scoffed at this. "Clearly, well done" Then then fell into another heated make out session.

Only this time Minho started to grind down on Jisung a little making the younger moan. Minho was pleased with himself and continued to push himself against Jisung's bulge.

Jisung gripped tighter on Minhos wasit, bound to leave a mark. Then, Jisung got up causing Minho to jolt in his arms.

Jisung kissed him as he carried him to his room.

He placed Minho on his bed and then closed the bedroom door. "Aren't you going to lock it?" Minho asked. Jisung shook his head. "Nah" He walked back over and pushed Minho down to lie on his back he then placed himself on top hovering above him.

"But what if someone walked in?" Minho wasn't worried about that but he wanted to know Jisung's take on it. Jisung held a soft smirk. "Let them" was all he said before lowering his head down to kiss Minho again.

Jisungs lips moved from Minho's lips to his neck, collarbone, chest, torso all the way down to his pants. Minho was breathing heavily at this point.

He looked down at Jisung who had stopped leaving love bites on his skin. Jisung smiled "Can I?" He asked gripping a little at the waistband of Minhos pants.

Minho nodded quickly. "Y-Yeah.. Please fuck please" Jisung took off his pants, Minho helping to get them off faster.

Minho then took off Jisung's pants. This was where Jisung started to feel flustered again as Minho pulled him down on top of him.

They were only in their boxers now and Jisung started to feel less confident. He genuinely forgot that sex involved being well.. Naked.

Minho noticed how weirdly Jisung was kissing him and pulled back. "Ji, you okay?" He wanted to be strong and say he was fine. He wanted to prove he could be confident. But now he felt exposed and unsure.

Minho had experience, Jisung didn't. Only videos he found on twitter one night through misfortune.

Minho saw the conflicted look in Jisung's eyes and started to worry that all this was another relapse of what happened at Felix's party.

"Ji baby-"

"Sorry-um.. Just feeling exposed haha" Jisung admitted it. He wanted to be honest. Minho saw no wrong in his words and lightly kissed him. "That's okay love, but you look fucking hot so I don't see any problem"