The Move

Today is the day. A new place a new house and new school. And making new friends. You haven't met anyone yet but you moved in to a trailer park with you mother. Your father passed away several years back. You also don't have any siblings. You are a only child. You walked around in the park to look around. You seen a curly haired guy sitting on his porch smoking. He seen you and waves and you waved back. You walked back inside went to your room thinking about the guy then started setting up your room. It was getting late so your mom was heading to bed for work. So you got dressed and got ready to sneak out and sneak a blunt.

(This is what you wear)

You go and hide by a tree by the woods and start to smoke. You hear foot steps and try to hide the blunt under a branch.

The curly haired guy: oh sorry I didn't realize someone comes here umm do I know you ?

Y/n: um no I'm new here sorry I can leave *you start to walk away*

The guy: no no its ok I come here to do the same thing don't worry *he smirks a bit* I didn't get your name.

Y/n: I'm y/l/n

The guy: ah ok I'm Eddie. Eddie munson.

Y/n: nice to meet you

Eddie: nice to meet you too. So um you wouldn't mind sharing right ?

Y/n: sharing what ?

Eddie: I can smell it weed

Y/n: oh umm sure *you grab it and light it again and share it with him*

Eddie: So for school if you need help with anything you can ask me I can help show you around or take you to your class.

Y/n: thanks *you giggle a bit* I most definitely will need help *you look at him and you just can help but admire him*

Eddie: ofc its understandable and if you need anymore weed you can ask me I have the good stuff *he looks up and winks and smiles*

Y/n: *you smile back and look down nervously because you are quickly falling for him* yeah I will keep that in mind.

Eddie: well I should get going umm see you tomorrow ? I mean we live like across the street and maybe you would like to hang out again.

Y/n: ofc I have nothing else better to do anyway *you walk beside him to your house*

Eddie: well sleep well see you tomorrow sweetheart *he smirks and grabs your hand and kisses it and starts walking away*

Y/n: night *you smile and start walking in side quietly and go to your room looking at your ceiling blushing and thinking of Eddie and start drifting off to sleep*