New Friends

You see a brick house and it was pretty big.

Eddie: we're here and don't worry they are really nice people *he gets out and goes to your side and opens the door for you*

Y/n: thanks *you smile at him and look back at the house as you follow him to the door and he knocks on the door and a black curly haired boy with freckles opened the door*

The boy: oh hey Eddie come in

You and Eddie walk in.

The boy: *he looks at you confused* who is she *he then looks at Eddie *

Eddie: well Mike this is y/l/n and y/n this is my friend Mike

Mike: um hi *he puts his hand put to have a hand shake*

Y/n: *you shake his hand* hi nice to meet you*

Eddie: alright ready to meet the others ?

Mike: so umm Lucas isn't here hes at basketball practice *Mike smiles nervously and rubs the back of his neck*

Eddie: *he sighs and looks at you* ofc well at least she knows how to play *he smirks at you and playfully bumps you arm with his*

Y/n: oh um yeah ofc

Mike: you ? You know how to play D&D ?

Y/n: well duh how can you not let's go

Eddie: *he looks at Mike and smiles* see

Mike: *he shrugs he's shoulders and looks at Eddie then you* well least go then *he walks you and Eddie to his basement*

Eddie: well this is where we play but we have other places.

Y/n: *you look at a boy who is setting it up* oh well thats cool

Eddie: oh and that's Dustin

Dustin: what ? *he turns around and looks at you* oh nice to meet you and you are ?

Y/n: my name is y/l/n

Dustin: nice to meet you y/n well least get started but Lucas isn't here

Eddie: well Dusty this lovely girl here knows how to play *he smirks and looks at Dustin to you*

Dustin: oh really hm ok well let's get started