*When they arrived to the garden, Dabi slowly released Tomura's hand as he began to wander around the garden. He smiled softly at the immediate interest in Tomura's eyes as he examined the flowers and the small pond. Luckily, the town wasn't very busy today, due to everyone getting ready for the ceremony, so the garden was quiet.*

Tomura walked over to the pond as he teleported the pot with fish food next to him. As he reached his empty had in the water the Koi fish came over to it. They kind of patted it giving the hand soft 'kisses' the alchemist smiled.

*The half-breed watched his mate carefully. He enjoyed seeing him so relaxed and at peace.* -This is our home now.- *Dabi sighed.* -You can do whatever you wish, my love. I won't stop you.-

The alchemist took his now wet hand out to actually fed the fish. He knew that since it's colder they only want a little bit, so a bit in his hand is enough for all of them. He looked up to the dragon as he spoke "Haye you thought about the speech you're supposed to give..and if so what did you come up with so far?"

*Dabi looked at him and rubbed his neck awkwardly.* "I...don't have anything. I don't get speeches; I never have. So trying to come up with one is ten times harder than you think."

Tomura took his hand out again and placed it in his lap after shaking it a bit. "Well first you have to start with a greeting and like some shit like 'I am glad that you could all come to this occasion .' jarder jarder." He looked at the pond "And then you could start by....telling how bad Enji was for the own kingdom..."

*The half-breed leaned against the wall as he listened to Tomura. His tail swayed softly as he nodded.*

The alchemist looked at him. "So what do you think? With what will you continue? I mean you somehow have to briefly explain how you mated with a human and all that shit with Enji and how he died."

*Dabi shrugged a little.* "Yeah, I guess." *He sighed as he ran a hand through his hair.

*Tomura gave a soft smile "Funny, how an alchemist who hates social gatherings at all is better at forming a speech than fucking royalty." he gave a soft chuckle.

*The half-breed growled softly.* "Well I've kind of been locked up my entire life. So don't push it."

Tomura chuckled more "I've been too, so that's not an excuse." he looked at the pond "Golden cage lovers~" he whispered under his breath.

*The albino dragon huffed and looked away.*

The albino looked up to his lover "Why so distant Dabi~ Join me love." he pat the place next to him.

*The half-breed looked over at him. After a moment, he sighed and walked over to Tomura, sitting beside him. His tail carefully wrapped around Tomura's waist and laid over his lap*

The alchemist gave a smile as he put his head on his shoulder. "Anything else you want to talk about?"

*Dabi looked at him.* "For the speech...or in general?"

Tomura gave a small hum "How about both." he looked at the pond with the colorful fish.

*Dabi hummed softly and nodded. He stared down at the water as he tried to think, but everything in his mind went blank.* -This is what he does...- *The half-breed's eyes shifted to Tomura as he slowly smiled.*

The man looked up to him "And? You lost for words Lab-Rat?"

"Yes, I am. I think your presence took those words away from me." *Dabi teased with a smirk.

*Tomura gave a huff "Then I wonder how you'll be able to praise or degrade me in bed~"

*Dabi blushed and rolled his eyes.* "I have before, haven't I? Only that was in the closet, not in bed."