I'm Addicted

After Izaya left Shizuo in that alley, he made his to Russia Sushi. There he found Celty and Shinra on a date. He smiled walking over to them. "Well if it isn't my favorite back alley doctor and currier. Nice to see you here."

Shinra smiled at him. "Hello Izaya. Good to see you."

"On a date I see." He smiled as Shinra blushed a little.

Celty was blushing even though no one could tell. She typed on her phone and showed it to Izaya. "So do you need anything?"

"No I just came here for some fatty tuna. I had to escape Shizuo." He smirks. "I kissed him to make sure he didn't kill me with a street sign."

"You kissed Shizuo!?" Shinra shouted surprised. "Does that mean you love him?"

Izaya blushed. "N-No! I hate him! And keep it down."

Mean while Shizuo was leaning against a building, still trying to understand that kiss he received from Izaya. "What the was that. He kissed me so I wouldn't hit him... Or maybe it was also because of something else." He sighed. "This is going to irritate the hell out of me." He put cigarette out and started walking him.

He met up with Tom who noticed that Shizuo's mind was somewhere else. "Hey Shizuo. Something on your mind?"

"Huh? Oh uh no." He lied. "Sorry Tom."

"It's alright. If you're not feeling well you can go home."

"Tom I promise I'm alright. Something happened but I was thinking about something not important." He explains.

"Alright." Tom sighs. "Let's go."

Later that night, Shizuo lays on his bed as he touches his lips. "I'm overthinking it. Izaya doesn't feel that way about me. He's just messing with me." He turns over slowly falls asleep.

[C]~~~Dream Scape~~~

"S-Shizu-chan~" Izaya moaned feeling the taller male touching him in certain places.

"You shouldn't have kissed me Izaya!" He bit his neck. "Now you belong to me and only me you damn flea~"

Izaya cried out. "N-No!~~"

[C]~~~~~~~~

Shizuo shot up awake. "S-shit..." He looked at the time. It was 6:09 am. He got up and went to the bathroom to relieve himself. Unfortunately his pal between his legs was standing up at attention. He got angry and hit the wall leaving a hole. "Damn it!!"

How could he be dreaming about the man he hated most in the world? The thought of it made him sick. Or did it?

His phone started to ring. It was an unknown number. He answered cautiously. "Hello?"

"Hello Shizu-chan. Hope you slept well." It was Izaya on the other end.

"What the hell do you want you damn flea!?"

"Calm down. I only wanna talk to you. It's important. You don't have to come over if you don't want to. But it's better if we talked in person." Izaya explained.

"Ugh... Fine. Where?" He sighs.

"My place of course. I swear I won't have any tricks up my sleeve."

"Fine. But if you try anything I will break you in two." He warned.

"Got it. Come over around 3:30. See you then." He hung up. "Hahaha! That man is something else I swear. But now I am addicted to him."

(To be continued...)