𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐈: Bro it's 2 in the morning...

═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══

"I love you more than anything, Y/n."

"D-don't make me b-blush, s-s-senpai"

                                    ...

'Yeah I think we're done with that 😀', you thought, swiping out of the fic-site tab. Every single self insert fanfiction you read is so embarrassing that it has you regretting all of your life choices.
'God damn, it's so humid.' It had been hotter than ballsacks since early this morning and shit was getting tough. Your skin was growing sticky and it made you feel gross, you also started to grow an unpleasant odor.
You get out of bed, and turn on your fan, attempting to soothe your upcoming heat stroke.
You move back to the comfort of your bed in hopes of the fan soothing your need for cool air. It doesn't help very much
Deciding that the fan isn't going to do much other than blow hot air around, you conclude that you're going to take a shower.  Grabbing clothes, you make your way to the bathroom. You turn it on and wait for the water to warm up, before stepping in and letting it's soothing feeling engulf you.

...

Stepping out of the bathroom with a towel wrapped around your head, you plop onto the bed and scroll through your phone. Seeing zero messages or calls or ANYTHING. "No notifications... No one loves me 🥺💔." You let out a dramatic sigh, your boredom feeding into your strange mannerisms.
As you scroll through the neverending void of posts, you start to feel your eyelids weaken. You open your DMS with Y/f/n.

Y/n: hey I'm going to sleep, please don't message me at 2am again 😐

Y/f/n: it was important but ok 😒

Y/n so you accidentally blowing up your kitchen because you tried to microwave a microwave, is important?

Y/f/n: yes 🤭

Y/n: mk gn bozo

Y/f/n: gn booboo bear 🥺❤️

Y/n: ...

Sleep... Overcame you I guess. (I don't know big words this is all I got bruv.)
Close your eyes, shut your mouth, dream a dream and get us out. Dream, dream, dream, dream, dr-

BZZ BZZ

...

BZZ BZZ

...

BZZ B- oh my FUCKING GOD

(In call)

Y/n: what the actual fuck

Y/f/n: you need to get here now.

Y/n: what? Why? It's liter 1-

Y/f/n: this is serious. I swear. Just get here now.

Y/n: ...

Y/n: What the actual fuck, Y/f/n???

Y/n: hello??

Getting out of bed you grab your shoes and your keys and head out the door. Wobbling your way to the car with your half assed job of putting your shoes on, you hop in and start it up.
'Y/f/n hasn't messaged me to hurry up. Maybe this is more serious than I thought'; you think to yourself. You pull out of your driveway and swerve that shit. Like straight up Tokyo Drift type shit. Running multiple red lights and stop signs. "Breaking traffic laws is ok sometimes 😊"; you proceed to almost get hit by a jackass who's got the same mindset as you. "Yeah ok, whatever suck my dick. Goofy ass fuckin narrator thinkin' you can make me change my mind ab-"
As you near Y/f/n's humble abode, worry starts to set. The nerve of the situation getting intense. You tried not to take it too seriously because of what happened last time, but this time they sounded pretty scared. 'Please don't die before I get there... Or at all 😀".
You arrive. You hop out the car. And bust your ass. Because you didn't unbuckle your seatbelt. Go you. Slay. You ate that. Now get your shit together. Your friends in trouble.
You race up to their front door and push it open. "Y/f/n?", You shout. "Where are you?".
You run back outside to their garage. Attempting to pull up the heavy ass door thing. And succeeding enough to slip under it
"Oh my god there you are is everything-". You see Y/f/n standing there with a shit eating grin. Right next to what looks like some kind of space anomaly. "Nope. Nope. No thank you, I'm going home now-". "WAIT NO Y/n WAIT PLEASE".
You stand there. You think. You think harder. You think even harder, if possible. "Yeah no I'm still going home. Then I'm gonna wake up, and you're going to enlighten me, and explain to me why there's a FUCKING PORTAL IN YOUR GOD DAMN GARAGE".
"... Ok so basically what happened was-".

"NOPE. NOPE NOPE NOPEY NOPE. When I wake up. I'll text you first."
You turn around swiftly. (Did a full 180° 🤗) OH NAHHHH
This bitch better be pulling my dick (or wait, your dick I think... Our dick). They closed the garage. 'That's fine I'll just go through their-'
"SEE YOU'RE PROBABLY THINKING 'Well I'll just go through their house instead 😊' WRONG. You can go through this portal tho 😜".
"... Absolutely the fuck not".
"Please 🥺".
"No".
"Please 🥺".
"No".
"PLEASEEEEEEEEE 🥺".
"No".
"... It's a portal to the SNK universe". Oh ok. Oh ok. OH OK. OH AIGHT.
"So how does it work?"

Yeah I know. Short ass chapter. BUT ITS MY FIRST TIME DON'T HURT ME PLEASE. Anyways yah. Yeah I don't really have big words in my vocabulary so I don't know how to make this any longer. Hopefully I'll learn more as I go about this.