Home Alone

⚠️SMUT⚠️
Wanda

I slowly wake up to the warmth of my boyfriend next to me. Peter is spooning me and his arms are wrapped around me. I smile and turn around, Peter's arms tighten around me as I do so. He is still asleep, he has a small smile on his face as he sleeps also.

I place a soft kiss on his cheek, then on his lips." Mmh, that's a good way to wake up," Peter mumbles. His voice is husky and deep in the mornings, and it's really hot. He opens his eyes and smiles at me. He pulls me closer into his embrace and I wrap my arms around his neck.

" You're so beautiful," He whispers." I just woke up, how do I look beautiful? My hair is a mess and I don't have any makeup on," I chuckle." You don't need makeup to look beautiful. You're just naturally gorgeous," Peter tells me. I blush and hide my face into his chest.

" I love you," I blurt out. Peter looks down at me in shock." I-I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that, I'm-," I start backing away from him but then Peter kisses me passionately." I love you too," He mumbles against my lips.

I kiss him back and he pulls me onto his lap." Peter," I hear May speak as she knocks on the door." Yeah Aunt May," Peter replies." I made breakfast, would you and Wanda like some," May asks.

" Sure, we'll be out in a minute," Peter responds. May walks away and we get up. We walk out of the room and go into the kitchen. May has made french toast and sausage. Peter and I sit down and start eating." Peter. Did you wash your own clothes," May exclaims from the laundry room.

Peter's eyes widen and he looks over there." Um- Yeah," Peter says hesitantly." You've turned all of the clothes red and blue! What did you wash," She gasps." Uh....I washed...my...the...American Flag," Peter lies. May looks at him confused," Why on Earth did you wash the American Flag?!"

" It was dirty," Peter says. I laugh and Peter playfully glares at me. I put my plate in the sink and go to Peter's room to change my clothes. When I come back out Peter is gone." Peter," I call out.

I walk back into the kitchen, hoping to see May but she isn't here." May? Peter," I repeat. But it is still silent. I start to get worried, I suddenly feel arms around my waist and I scream. I push the person against the wall, it turns out it was Peter.

" Damn it Parker, you scared me," I sigh in relief. He chuckles," Sorry Wands. Anyways, May's gone to work. So we have the house all to ourselves. What should we do?" Peter has a smirk on his face and I giggle.

" What are you thinking Peter," I ask him. He puts his hands on my waist and brings me closer to him. I wrap my arms around him and kiss him. Peter puts his hands under my thighs and picks me up. Peter walks to his room with me in his arms and he closes the door with his foot. I continue kissing him passionately as he lays me on the bed. Peter hovers over me and runs his hands down my hips.

I bite Peter's lip and he groans. He starts kissing down my neck and I whimper. I take off Peter's shirt and I place soft kisses on his shoulders. Peter hooks his fingers on the bottom of my shirt and looks up at me for permission. I nod and he slides my shirt off. Peter kisses down my belly and to the waist band of my short.

He slides those off as well and kisses back up to my lips. I reach down and take off his shorts also and I run my fingers through his hair once my hands come back up.

I smile into the kiss and Peter pulls away." Are you sure you want to do this," He asks me softly. I nod," I am, are you?" He smirks and nods as well. Peter reaches down and slides off his boxers, so I do the same to my underwear.

I look down and I see how hard Peter is. I bite my lip and Peter rolls on a condom." Are you ready," He questions. I nod and he slowly enters me. I gasp and wrap my arms around his neck. This is my first time, I believe it's Peter's as well.

Peter slowly moves and at first it burns a bit. But then pleasure overcomes the pain and we are both releasing small moans." Peter," I whimper, he puts his hands on my waist and starts to go faster. I moan and bury my face in his neck.

" I love you baby," Peter groans." I- I love you, Peter," I stutter. Peter hits my g-spot and I squeal. He pulls back and look at me, I can tell he is holding in a laugh." Shut up," I giggle. After a few moments I feel myself close to my release.

" Peter...I'm close," I tell him." Me too Wands," Peter mumbles. We finish and Peter plops down next to me. We both breathe heavily and I hold Peter's hand." That was..really nice," he sighs. I smile," Yeah. It was."