1. More or less irritated

"Congratulations to Parfadia high school for first place of our yearly archery championship! Thank you everyone for your participation!"
"Congratulations Caramel!"
"Your skills are so cool!"
Caramel could faint from the praising or the exhaustion. The cheers from inside Sparkling's juice bar were certainly louder then last year.

"Caramel! Drink please! You should celebrate your victory."
Caramel shook her head.
"Sorry, but no. I think I'll go home and celebrate there."

The cold was getting on Caramel's nerves for the last time. Finally she entered her warm house, she was greeted by an oriental interior. Black and purple seemed welcoming. Her uncle sat on a pillow cushion in front of a table with food to fill a family.
Caramel hugged her uncle.
"Uncle I'm home."
Her uncle, Dark Cacao, turned his head wearily. "Ah, Caramel your home in time."
"We won the competition."
He nodded. "You brought honor to your ancestors, my dear, sit now and eat."
They ate with great honor and respect of their ancestors.
When she was young, Caramel heard stories of her ancestors. Great warriors of the emperor, watchers of their kingdom.

That night when she slept, she felt the sensation of snakes crawling around her. Gasping her in her sleep. Tomorrow might be more different than expected.

Her thoughts were correct the next day.
Her good friend Cotton met her at the entrance to school.
"Caramel! Caramel! Over here!" She shouted jumping and waving her arms.

She quickly ran over, "hey Cotton. How are you this morning?"
She laughed tiredly, "surprisingly well! For once, Snow Sugar asked me to ride in his car. I think he likes me." Caramel could see the blush on Cottons cold cheeks.
"That's great Cotton. But let's head inside, it's freezing."

They head inside, only to met with students crowding around another student.
A new student.
"He's so cute!"
"Where'd you move from?"
"You keep crowding me like this I'll be late~" he winked making all the girls swoon.
"I guess he is cute. Don't cha think Caramel?" Cotton looked at her friend.
The look of disgust was present on Caramel's face.

"Caramel?"
"Not the slightest." She snarled.
"Are you ok?"
"I'm fine, let's just get to class." She grumbled.

They walked away pass the crowd.
The student stared at Caramel.
He smirked. 'Bingo~'
He grabbed her hand.
"Hello my dear~can you escort me to class~?"
She scoffed, "how about a one way ticket to an arrow between your eyes?"
"Ooh~ feisty~don't worry, I like that in a woman." He smirked.
Caramel growled.
"Well I'm sorry, you snake, I don't have time."
"Call me Affogato my dear~oh and calling me a snake just makes me shiver~" he giggled.

He suddenly pressed his hand on her stomach. And whispered in her ear.

"But I wonder what you feel like, darling~"

Caramel blushed madly.
And slapped him.
She stormed off in rage with her friend following behind in a panic.
Affogato only smirked.
'You can't resist me, darling, I'll make you mine. You'll see.'