9. Summer break

"Good morning, uncle." Caramel opened the curtains slightly in her uncles room as he began to stir.
"Mmhmm, morning already?" He said wearily.

She nodded her head.
"I already prepared breakfast, I'm going out with some friends. I'll be back this evening."
"That long? Oh alright, please don't get in trouble."
"Of course uncle."

Affogato stood by his car in front of the school. Kids were shouting about their plans for the summer. Caramel came out of the crowd and smiled when she saw her boyfriend.
'Boyfriend, yeah that does sound right to say.'
"Caramel!" She turned her head and saw her friends Black Raisin and Raspberry, a lesbian couple.
"Oh hello Ray, Rasp. Do you need something?"
"Oh, we were thinking if you and your boyfriend would like to come to skate park? Sparkling's having a party at his bar and he's inviting anyone close to his group."
"That would be lovely. We'll see you there then."

"Greetings you juicy little lesbians, I would like to take my girlfriend if you don't mind."

It was Affogato wearing his sunglasses and in between the three without them noticing.

"What the the hell snake?!" She smacked him in head. Causing a very large bruise to show.
"...ow...sorry."
Black Raisin just laughs while Raspberry's face turned red, just like her hair.
"Hey, I don't mind being a juicy lesbian. That kinda suits us don't you think Rasp?"

Raspberry was too flustered to say anything.
"We'll see you at the skate park then. See ya later Caramel." The girls left, leaving Affogato with his totally ticked girlfriend.

"What the hell was that, snake?"
"You gotta admit, that was funny." He smirk.
"Whatever, let's go snake we're going to the skate park."
She dragged him as they drove to the skate park.
Everyone was there to celebrate Sparkling's birthday. His juice bar was packed with other kids while more of them were skating around.

"We'll if it isn't the Caramel and Affogato. Glad to see you two here."
"Sparkling, Herb. Where's the other two regulars?"
"Love interests." Herb snickered.
"But look at you, you scored a hot one."

"Ha." Affogato leaned on Caramel for dying of laughter.

She rolled her eyes.
"Ha, ha." She said dryly.
"Backing away slowly."

Hey boys, you might wanna run. Affogato's girlfriend's murderous aura is getting bigger.

3 hours later...

"Was the bruise really necessary?"
He rubbed his head against the ice bag that Caramel "kindly" handed over to him.
"You deserved it, snake." She huffed.
"You know I was joking right?"
She raised an eyebrow.
"Ok then, I'm sorry."
She smirked, "your forgiven." She dropped on the couch as Affogato went to change the ice.

"Shoot, I don't have a signal on my phone, can I use your laptop?"
"Sure, it's right on top of the dresser."

Caramel went to the next room as Affogato tried finding the painkillers.

"WHAT THE F*CK!?!"

"Caramel?! Are you ok?" He rushed to his room to see her staring at his computer in disbelief.

"Why is there so much porn?!"
"Well what are you doing looking at my private stuff?"
"What do mean private?! It's literally wide open, there are thousands of files here!"
"Well I've been meaning to clear some of that out!"
"You bastard, look at all this. Even men on men?"
He raised his hands in defense.
"Ok, I admit it, I need help. Im sorry."

She rubbed her temple irritability.
"Forgiven." She grabbed the laptop and made her way to the front door.

"Get over here, snake, we're getting rid of this."

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, what do mean, we can just delete the files."
"Uh, uh, this stuff can always be recovered we gotta smash this thing with a hammer."

He sighed, "guess I'm buying a new one."

A couple of hits later...

With one last swing the laptop was destroyed.

"Are you happy now, dear?" He said in eagerness.
"No, the servos can still be reconstructed if somebody knew how to work that. We gotta bury this thing somewhere."

In the back of the house, into the woods...

They patted the last patch of dirt and sighed in relief.
"Now are you happy?"
She smiled.
"Very."