10

"Mmm Benjamin it's your turn" miranda groaned hearing Josiah cry on the baby monitor.

"I know" she said groggy getting up.

"Hey little one your depriving a man from his sleep" ben said walking into the nursery picking him up. He changed him and rocked him back to sleep. Ben put him back in the crib and started walking out the room before jasmine started crying waking up Jocelyn. He's turned back around and picked them both up one on each arm. He sat in the rocking chair in the corner of the room and rocked back and forth and they dozed off back to sleep and he soon followed them.

Miranda woke up the next morning feeling over for her husband but the spot was cold.

"Ben?" She said looking around, she got up and walked to the nursery seeing him knocked out with the two new horns in his arms. She smiled at the scene, she walked over to him and took them out his arms and put them back in the crib.

"Ben go to the bed" she said tapping his shoulder.

"Mm did I fall asleep" he asked.

"Yeah" she said, he got up kissed her then made his way back to the bed. She went downstairs and pumped milk. After she was done she made breakfast then went to wake everyone up. She would usually bang on everyone's doors but she had four newborns so she had to go in each room.

"Wake up my little munchkin" she said walking into Gabrielle's room last.

"Hi mommy" she said sitting up quickly.

"Hey mommy's baby" she said picking her up and
Walking out the room.

"Mommy!" She said excitedly.

"Yes baby" miranda said back walking down the stairs.

"I had a dream and it had unicorns and giraffes in it" she said, over time Gabrielle grew this obsession for giraffes.

"Really" miranda said with enthusiasm.

"Yeah" she said as miranda sat her down in a chair and scooted her in.

"Good morning" Danielle said yawning, rubbing her eyes and walking into the kitchen.

"Good morning, where is your siblings" miranda asked.

"I think there still trying to get up" Danielle said grabbing a cup out the cabinet.

"Oh alri-" miranda was about to say but one of the babies started crying "oh lord" miranda said walking up the stairs because she knew they were all going to be getting up

"Ok shhhh" she said pulling her boob out to feed jasmine. Josiah woke up so she popped out her other breast and each of them were on there own breast.

"Damn there getting more action that me" ben said walking into the nursery.

"Well your daughter started crying and woke him up" miranda said.

"I'm jealous" ben said picking Jordan up.

"Don't worry you got 3 more weeks to go and you can have all of me" miranda said poking out her lips to give him a kiss.

After breast feeding all the babies Ben and miranda walked downstairs to see the kids eating breakfast and Danielle and Isaiah were bickering.

"What are you all bickering about" miranda asked sitting down holding the two babies and Ben sat down next to her holding the other two.

"Ma, do you or do you not give someone a CT scan if they hit there head" Danielle said

"No you give them an MRI first duhhh" Isaiah said, and miranda smiled she loved when her kids fought about medical stuff.

"So who's right, do you give an CT or and MRI" Danielle asked.

"Ok are y'all ready" Miranda's said and they both nodded. Miranda waited to say so they would get more anxious to know.

"You get a.....CT scan" she said.

"I knew it!" Danielle said loudly "I'm going to need my money to."

"I love our family" miranda said to Ben looking down at the babies they made together. 

"Me too" he kissed miranda on the forehead.

The end

Ik this chapter is short but I'm working on the first chapter of the sequel of this book, when all the kids are older.