Chapter 2: Dragon sin of Wrath

One year later

"10 months to UA high's registration " Izuku overheard a conversation between civilians during his morning exercise running laps around the state.

"Yeah, I've got a friend who is sending his children over there to become heroes," One of them said as the other voice "Yeah my kids are going there too but the admission rate is below 1%"

Izuku got Bored and continued his workout "Maybe I'll try it, Being a hitman made me stupidly rich, it should last at least 700 years" 'To be a hero, maybe just like Naruto who gained recognition after a while-' He though while running, but not all things are as they were meant to be, Izuku knew this himself from the years he either spent alone or in pain.

*Ding*

Izuku received a message from an unknown number that read "Return to HQ we have your final mission"

'They're allowing me to leave?' Izuku immediately stopped what he was doing to meet them, the Hellsing Corps.

Time skip

Hellsing corps was restricted to hunting rogue vampires in the past but with the existence of superhumans and their powered weapons it got harder and harder for vampires to not kill quirk users who either teamed up with vampires or were vampires themselves, instead, under conditions from the government, the turned to a superhero organisation, who remained unknown and strictly only hunted vampires, not even most pro heroes knew of their existence or deals, Izuku became a part of it when he somehow saw Alucard in his dreams next day he had his abilities but it seemed like he only had it for specific days every other day he was a normal vampire, of course, it got weirder and more complicated from there, Izuku along with his specific period of quirks now belonged to Hellsing, he found it weird they'll let him go.

"There's no string attached, but your mission is to take down All for one when you can" Integra looked at him with her cold blue eyes, as she smoked while adjusting her suit.

Izuku eyed her questioningly "So I'm free?" Before he added "You know I tried to leave this place 6 years ago and you came yourself to cripple me, I doubt you could do that this time at least not with your head on your neck, but it would be a pain in the neck since I can feel the old man's loyalty to you"

"*clears throat* Like I said you're free to go, believe it or not, you're a very crucial part of this Organisation, don't die please" Her eyes softened for a second before she spun her chair to face the paintings behind her "Get out of my office, you're a free bird" She commanded, Izuku responded by standing up and leaving without farewells.

"Finally" he muttered before he closed the door, missing the expression Integra had before he left, "Now to learn how to control my abilities and strengthen my foundation, using Alucard power even not at full percentage could kill me, talkless about the rest." Integra had heightened hearing so she heard almost everything he said till he left the building, watching him leave from the window "I'll miss cop girl"

'Stupid boy, he doesn't even notice' Then she left him to build his own life while she focused on the organisation's progress and goals there was no time for other emotions' or so she told herself

With Izumi

Izumi stared wide-eyed at the figure before her "Almight!" She was walking home after she saved Katsuki from a slime next thing she knew she was in front of Almight

"WELL HELLO YOUNG YAGI OR SHOULD I SAY, my daughter" Almight's buff figure reduced till he looked like a frail malnourished man with black eyes.

'My dad!? Him? Impossible, I mean he looks so weak unless it's like an enhancement quirk', "why meet me now?"  She slowly voiced her thoughts till it was audible.