i need you.

i need you and i hate it, never in my life did i ever depend on anyone and never did i think i would until you walked in my life. it's not the dependency where i think "would you be happy if i went out with them, i need you there with me" but the type where if my head isn't working right i need you there with me. i need you to be in my surroundings, whether it's a phone call or a hug. i need you there. i feel helpless and scared.

my horoscope for may 2nd 2022.

"Spend some time identifying what makes you feel comfortable and calm"

you. you are what makes me comfortable; with myself, others and in general life. you make me calm; when my head is messy and i need to calm it, you are where i run to a simple message where you say "Hey hey its all okay baby its all okay<333" calms my mind even just slightly. i hate the way you help me because i did it on my own for so long and even the slight dependency scares me.

no matter what happens, when my head is messed and you know the reasoning. your help is all i want, your comfort is all i ever want to be surrounded by. i know it'll eventually get taken away, but that's okay i guess? i love you and i never wanna lose you but depending on you is extremely scary.