The fanfic hater

A/N: the writing style for this crackfic may change every now and then, depending on my mood.

Y/N arrived at her first class, which was math or history or satanic rituals or geography or something like that. She wasn't really paying attention since she's just too cool and quirky to get a proper education✨

The teacher, Mr. Irrelevant, was on the verge of a mental breakdown, so Y/N decided to take the opportunity to go onto her phone and check her Wattpad account.

She went onto her latest fanfiction, Santa Claus x Pinkie Pie, and had to stifle a very loud and dramatic gasp.

Someone was HATING on her fanfic!!!!!!!!!

"OMG THIS SUCKS!!!!😡😡😡😡🤬🤬🤬🤬" That hater commented. "ITS SO UNREALISTIC!!!! TWILIGHT SPARKLE WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON PINKIE!!!! AND THE POWER RANGERS ARE NOT BISEXUAL GRGGRGRGRGGRGRRRRRR"

Y/N was immediately infuriated but hid it behind her awesome mask of emotionlessness because she is just so dark and edgy due to her super tragic backstory that will be revealed on a later chapter when it's actually relevant.

She went into her group chat consisting of her five very best friends in the whole wide world: Joe the hoe, Clapper the raptor, Souleater the cult leader, Northballshaker the fourth wall breaker, and Harvey.

Y/N: GUYS!!! EMERGENCY!!!!!!!

Harvey: omg wtf Y/N we r in class

Joe: yeah what

Y/N: SOMEONE HAS BEEN LEAVING HATE COMMENTS ON MY NEWEST FANFIC

Northballshaker: Oh you mean Abraham Lincoln x Voldemort? I loved that one!

Souleater: actually i think shes talking about santa claus x pinkie pie

Y/N: YA THATS THE ONE.

Joe: does it have any spicy moments in it? 😏

Souleater: Floppa damn it joe, why do you have to be such a stereotype?

Harvey: ew

Harvey: you still worship that floppa thing?

Souleater: Floppa will lead our souls into salvation for the simple price of human sacrifice.

Northballshaker: Ok whatever u say buddy

Y/N: GUYS WERE GETTING OFF TOPIC!! WE HAVE TO HUNT DOWN WHOEVERS HATING ON MY FANFIC!!!!!!!!!

Northballshaker: Why?

Y/N: BECAUSE IM MAD AT THEM!!!

Joe: i mean... is the hater hot?

Y/N: AUUEUGHAUEGHAUYUEHGDHAUGEHAUHEGHAHUEGEHAUGUGUAUAAEGHEEGHH

Clapper: 🟠🟡🟢🟣🔴🟣🔵🟡⚪️🟤⚪️⚫️🟠🟡🔵🔴🔴🔵🟢🟡⚫️⚪️🟤⚪️⚫️🟡🔵🔴🔴

Northballshaker: Oh, Clapper's online!

Joe: how did they even manage to use a phone?????

Souleater: beats me.

Y/N put her phone down in frustration. Her friends just weren't listening to her today!!! The amount of excessive exclamation points in this chapter just goes to show how angry she is!!!!!!!!

She looked at her phone again. She'd received a message from an unknown number...

???: if you want to get revenge on your hater, go to this location: XXX XXXXXX