How to progress the plot

By the time class was over, Y/N was in a horrible stinky mood. But she was also filled with curiosity, because what the fuck was that unknown message all about???

She met up with her gang of besties. Clapper the raptor let out a gigantic happy screech at the sight of her, clapping their talons together cheerfully. Y/N smiled. At least I have my friends. Even if one of them is a raptor.

"Ok guys, I need you to not freak out." She began, looking at her besties. "But—"

"You received an mysterious text from a stranger telling you to go to a specific location in order to get revenge on whoever is hating on your fanfic?" Northballshaker guessed. Everybody turned to stare at her.

"Northy, how the frick frack snick snack patty whack smick smack flip flap did you know that?" Y/N asked.

"Oh, just a feeling." Northballshaker shrugged.

"Pinkie Pie kinnie." Joe said as he crossed his slutty, slutty arms.

"AAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?" Clapper asked, tilting their scaly head.

"Whatever guys. We have to go to this location that I got from a complete stranger because obviously nothing could possibly go wrong from this!" Y/N insisted.

"But what about school?" Souleater pointed out.

"Oh please. Everyone knows school is irrelevant in fanfics!" Y/N responded, rolling her brown eyes.

"That's true." Northballshaker nodded in agreement. "Plus, this is how we progress the plot!"

"Uh, the what?" Harvey asked, but everyone was ignoring him.

"Let's go!" Y/N shouted, and thus began their quest to avenge her fanfiction.