Edric's Letter

Hunter's POV

     I sat in my room waiting for Flapjack to return from the Blight's house, I looked at the window after hearing pecking, I opened up the window to let Flapjack in. He flew in and over to my desk where he dropped a rolled up piece of paper, I picked it up and unrolled it to read it,

  Dear, Hunter,

       I'm sorry that your grounded, I somehow feel like it's my fault because I was the one who suggested that we go on the date in the first place. Are you ok? Did Belos hurt you? I swear if he did I would, well I don't know what I would do. You would tell me if something was wrong right? I'm sorry for rambling on, I'm just worried about you. I hope your ok, well I guess I'll you in a few days, but until then mabey we can send letters through Flapjack? I would call you on the crystal ball but I have a feeling that Kikimora took that away from you. Ok bye.

                                            Love, Edric

I stuffed the paper into my pocket and sighed, "Well, it looks like you'll be my messenger bird for the next few days Flapjack." The small red bird chirped happily. I laughed and picked him up in my palm and grabbing a snack for him to eat.

Edric's POV

        Emira, Vinney and I were all sitting outside of the Ice Scream shop chatting and eating our Ice Screams, "So, Edric, meet any cute guys lately?" Vinney didn't know anything about Hunter and I, we have been keeping him pretty much away from anyone that we know, just in case. "I may have met someone." I could feel my cheeks heating up, "Really! Who?! Does he go to our school?" She screamed, I said "Oh you wouldn't know him, he's homeschooled." She looked at me suspiciously and said "Come on, just tell me his name at least." I sighed and decided that his name wouldn't give away who he was so it wouldn't hurt, right? "His name is Hunter."

She smiled and said "Aw that's a cute name, I'm sure he is super cute." I laughed nervously and said "Yea, he's super cute." She went back to chatting with Emira and I just sat there eating my ice scream.

Authors Note: Sorry for the short chapter, this was really just a filler chapter about what Edric's note said. I hope you enjoyed this chapter and thanks for reading. Also start of Pride month.