I Love You

{Hunter's POV}

I was sat in my room when I heard my crystal ball ringing, I answered and saw Edric. "Hey, Ed, wait are you crying?" He sniffled and said, "Yea, its nothing. Anyways how are you." He wiped his nose on his sweater, "Are you sure your ok?" I looked at the screen concerned, "I told my mom and dad about me dating you and, well she didn't like it. I mean she's fine with me dating a guy, just as long as its not you." I figured she wouldn't be happy about us dating, but at least she's not mad at him for being bi.

"So, what exactly happened?" He looked at me through the screen and said "She sent me to my room after I told her that I refused to break up with you. And then my dad came up to my room and told me that he didn't care if I dated girls or boys or both, as long as I was happy." I smiled, "That's great, what about us dating? How did he react to that." He smiled and said "He said as long as I was happy then he was fine with it, he even said that he wants to meet you some day, but it will be our secret since he doesnt want mom to find out." He continued smiling from ear to ear.

"That's amazing, and he doesnt care that I'm the Golden Guard?" He laughed and said "Of course not, Dad doesnt care about that stuff as much as mom does so he's fine with it." I smiled at him and then we continued with our conversation for a couple of more minutes just talking about Grom coming up in two days. After we ended the conversation, I decided to look in my closet to see if I had anything to wear for Grom, and after searching for a couple of minutes I came up with nothing, so I thought the only solution I had was to go and see the Human, I mean that would be a good idea right?

I put on my Golden Guard uniform and my mask and headed to tell Belos where I was going, well not the truth to why I was going to the owl house but a lie to as why I would need to go there. I walked into his room and up to him, "Emperor Belos?" He looked down at me from his throne and said "Yes?" "I was wondering if I could go spy on the Human and the Owl Lady, I believe that they are up to something tonight and I would like to get a report for you." He looked at me and said "Alright, but be back within two hours or I will send someone out for you." Wow that was uncharacteristically caring of him. I said "Yes, sir." And then I left.

Once I got to the Owl House, I knocked on the door and Raine had answered, "Oh, Golden Guard, come in." I entered the house and took off my mask as soon as they shut the door, "Hunter, what are you doing here?" "I'm looking for Luz, I need help with getting an outfit together for Grom." They smiled and said "Oh, right I heard that you were going with Edric?" I could feel myself start blushing, "Uh, yea I am. Him and I are kind of going out." Raine laughed a bit, "I knew you liked him." This time I could feel my whole face heat up again. "Where's Luz?" I asked, then they said "In her room." "Thanks" I said as I went off in the direction of her bedroom.

When I got to her room I knocked on the door, a couple of seconds later she opened the door and said "Oh, hey Hunter, what are you doing here?" I smiled and said "I need help finding an outfit for Grom." Her face lit up and she smiled from ear to ear, I think I may have made a mistake. "I was hoping you would ask me to help you out, so I got some suits for you to try." She pulled me in to her room and closed the door.

She handed me the first suit and said "Here try this on, ill be outside the door just tell me when you have it on." She walked out of her room and left me to change into the suit, I got changed and then said "Ok, I'm done." Luz walked back into the room and said "That looks nice on you. Do you like it?" "Yea it looks nice. Ive never really worn a suit before." She looked at me, "Well, it looks great on you, and I'm sure Edric will love it." I blushed a bit and then looked at myself in the mirror, I liked how it looked, I just hoped that Edric would like it as well.

After choosing my suit, I decided that it was time to leave and use the last of my time that I had to be out, to go and visit Edric. I left the Owl House and took off on my pailsman. Once I got to the Blight manor I flew up to Edric's window and knocked on the glass, I could see Edric sitting at his desk writing on a piece of paper.

He noticed me and opened the window, "Hey, what are you doing here?" I climbed in through the window and kissed Edric on the cheek, "What? I cant visit my boyfriend?" He smiled and said "Yes, but not when my mom is home and could come up at any moment." I said as I kissed him. "I'm sorry, i just really wanted to see you before i have to go back to the castle." "It's fine, I'm glad you came actually. I wanted to see you.

Edric walked over to his door and locked it before walking back to his bed and sitting on it. He then patted the spot next to him for me to sit next to him. Edric then kissed me again and when we pulled away I laid my head on his shoulder and then Edric said "Hunter?" "Yea Edric?" I could hear him take a deep breath and then say, "I-I Love You." I moved my head to look at him, "You what?" He looked at me and said "I Love you." I smiled and kissed him again and then we pulled apart and I said "I Love You to." We both just sat there smiling like idiots.