19♡; camp rock

third personmay 25th, 2022

third person
may 25th, 2022

"lola, if you had to pick between me and pineapple juice, you'd pick me, right?"

lola just looked at the boy for a moment before resuming her skincare routine, pretending as if the question was never asked. vinnie gasped loudly in result of her actions, but was unable to hold back his smile when he heard her giggle ring throughout the room.

vinnie shook his head as he walked over to where she was by the sink, hugging her from behind. "so mean to me," he mumbled, placing a few kisses on the side of her head.

lola smiled at him, getting out the last of her giggles as she finished using her makeup wipe. "alright, go choose a movie." lola moved her face to kiss his chin, before reaching up into her bathroom cabinet to grab her de-puffing energy facial masks as vinnie grabbed the remote.

this had become a weekly thing for them, watching a random animated movie on Disney+ and putting on face masks. after winning the fight, vinnie's schedule only became more crowded, which didn't leave the couple with much free time as lola was also preoccupied with her studies.

regardless, the couple always found ways to spend time together, and these movie nights was one of them. however, although they were overcoming their inability to have alone time, the task of keeping their romance a secret had only gotten harder.

after their little post-boxing randevu, it became quite obvious to their friends that something lustful and romantic was going on. at first, them insinuating that they had a quickie was simply a joke to embarass and annoy them, but after seeing the look on their faces when those jokes were made, they quickly realized their humor had much reality to it.

so, they had a mutual agreement that all their family and friends could be in on their little secret.

but, to the rest of the public, they were nothing more than two people in the same friend group. well, they tried to make the public think that, but 9 times out of 10 weren't able to stop the rumors from circulating.

lola had become a master at subliminal flirting, commenting or tweeting things that she knew only vinnie would view in a flirtatious nature. vinnie, on the other hand, was absolutely terrible at it.

he just wanted the world to know that she was his, only his. he wanted to personally punch every single man in her comments genuinely flirting with her. there had been multiple occasions where vinnie was caught commenting "beautiful" or "pretty" on one of lola's photos, all of which not going unnoticed by tiktokroom, but the couple still tried their best to debunk the suspicions of their coupling.

"really? Camp Rock, again?" lola scrunched up her nose as she reached the bed, referring to the fact that vinnie had chosen to watch Camp Rock the last three nights in a row.

"it's one of the best disney channel original movies," vinnie shrugged, smiling when he looked over and saw her face, "you're so adorable."

lola felt a blush creep throughout her melanin skin as she processed his verbal display of affection, shaking her head as she felt vinnie snake his arm around her waist, "you're just trying to distract me from your repetitive movie choices."

"mm, not at all." vinnie hummed in response, placing his other hand on her face and pulling her in for a kiss.

their lips melted together as vinnie subtly moved the hand that was around her waist down to her ass, chuckling into the kiss when he felt the girl yelp out of surprise from his grip.

"keep your hands to yourself, vincent!" lola pulled away from the kiss, trying her best not to laugh at the current situation. vinnie shrugged with his signature smirk, "couldn't help myself."

lola giggled loudly as she moved onto his lap, opening up the small packaging that contained her hydrating routine. vinnie gripped her thighs, slightly wincing as the cold, moist facial mask hit his skin. "don't be a baby," lola mumbled as she made sure the mask fully covered his face, completely unphased as vinnie moved his hands from her thighs to her ass.

he swore he couldn't keep his hands off of it. every chance he gets, he's gripping it like there's no tomorrow.

"it's cold," the boy whined, loosening his grip on her as she got off his lap to apply one onto her face as well. lola just laughed in reply, smiling as vinnie used his hands to help her properly apply it.

"oh, we ate!" lola exclaimed as she opened her Instagram camera, vinnie laughing as she took a picture and posted it to her close friends.

eventually, they settled down with lola snuggled into his side, vinnie's hand drawing imaginary shapes on her back.

"you smell so good, holy shit," vinnie blurted out in an exhale, slowing down the circular movements he was doing on her back. "hm, what do i smell like?" lola questioned out of curiosity, letting her hand slide up his shirt.

vinnie went silent for a moment and let his eyes examine the ceiling for a moment, thinking about the exact perfect way to describe her specific scent. lola noticed this, making vinnie smile as she giggled at his pose of concentration.

"you smell like drinking a venti vanilla bean frappuccino from starbucks on a sunny beach in hawaii." vinnie stated after a moment, the smile staying on his face as he felt content with his answer.

lola bursted out laughing, making vincent furrow his eyebrows with a pout, "what? i thought it was a valid, logical answer."

"that was so specific, nigga, what the fuck?" lola wheezed, genuinely thinking vinnie putting so much thought into how she smelled is the most humorous thing in the world.

vinnie let out a short laugh, "no, it makes sense! you smell like vanilla, because of your perfume and body wash and stuff, but you also smell kind of fruity and, like, tropical which is just your natural smell. together its a perfect mix."

lola furrowed her eyebrows, "fruity? you calling me gay?"

vinnie smiled but let out a huff, "alright, I'm done talking for the night."

lola just laughed harder and grabbed his hand. "i'm sorry, baby. thank you, i think you smell very good as well." she pecked his cheek, then his lips.

♡♡♡♡
authors note
YASSS THEYRE SO CUTE
this was more of a filler,, bc i wanna cram alot of cute linnie/vola content before the end of the book.
anyways hows yalls summer going
HOT GIRL SUMMA 🥰🤪