Chapter 3

Amity's POV

I woke up to my alarm I hit the stop buttom I got ready and snuck out but I ran into my brother and sister "Hello mittens" my sister said "H-Hello" I said "Where are you going" my brother asked "To see a friend" I said "Don't you have a mission to do" my sister asked "Not really I stole the wronfg file so I am going back to sneak in and steel the right one" I said "Ok well we'll see you around" my sister said "Yeah you too" I said then I snuck out of the base and ran to the barrier in between the agent base and bounty hunter base and I waited for a minute then Luz ran up to me I ran up to her we hugged "Hey Amity sorry I'm late" she said "Not a problem" I said "So you're cool with it" she asked "Yeah am I" I said "That's nice" she said "Yeah" I said we talked for mostly the whole day but we we're getting worried someone would catch us so we decided to cut it short "Hey am I a little worried that someone will catch us" Luz said "Yeah me too maybe we should cut this short" I said "Yeah I'll see you tonight" she said "Yeah you too" I said then we walked our seprate ways I entered the agent base and snuck back to my room when I opened my room my dad was there "Dad" I said surpised "Where were you" he asked "I was just seeing a friend" I said "Yeah and is this friend an agent or a bounty hunter" he asked "An a-agent" I said "Ok for a minute I thought you were seeing a bounty hunter" he said "Nope all agents" I said "Good" he said then he exited my room I sigh in relief and then went to figure out what to do until night came.

Luz's POV

I made it back into the bounty hunter base and snuck back to my room I opened my door and King was waiting for me "Luz you're back" he said running to me "Yeah am I, I promised you I would play with you after I saw my friend didn't I" I said "Yeah you did" he said "Mmm hmm" I said then I sat on the floor with King and we played but after a bit Eda opened the door "Luz there you are I've been looking for you, for a while" she said I turned and looked at her "I was just seeing a friend" I said "Ok is this friend a bounty hunter or an agent" she asked I paused "A bounty hunter why would I be friends with a agent" I asked "I don't know maybe because I was friends with an agent one time" she said sitting next to me "Really" I said "Yeah we were inceperable and we fell in love" she said "What happened" I asked "They got caught sneaking out to see me" she said I gasped "What happened to them" I asked "I don't know I never saw them again but they got a bodyguard" she said "Ok" I said "So if there is an agent that you're seeing I won't tell the leader and I will let you be friends with them" she said "Thanks" I said "Yeah well I'm going to check the halls I'm being put on hall duty this week" she said "Ok" I said then she exited my room "Now let's go back to playing" I said "Yeah" King said we played for the rest of the day and when night came King fell asleep while playing with me I grabbed him and took him back to his room and tucked him in when I exited the room Eda was there "You put him to bed again didn't you" she asked "Yeah I did" I said "Thanks Luz" she said "Your welcome" I said "Ok well I'm going to go to sleep see you tomorrow" she said "Yeah you too" I said then I went back to my room and waited until I couldn't hear anyone in the halls and I sneaked out I did a hall check and no one was out there I went to the door to let Amity in "Thanks Luz" she said "Yeah but we have to be quite some bonuty hunters might wake up if we are too loud" I said "Ok let's get to the leader's room" she said "Yeah" I said we went to the leader's room she opened a drawer and searched through some files "Which file are you looking for" I asked "I don't know, I don't know which boounty hunter the agent leader is looking for" she said "Ok umm how about this one" I said grabbing one and giving it to her, she opened it and read the name "Edalyn Clawthorn" she questioned "Yeah trust me" I said "Ok well thanks" she said "Yeah no problem now you should get out if here before someone wakes up and catches you" I said "Yeah...if you can catch me" she said running out of the room I chased her down the floors and out the door once out of the base we laughed "Well I'll see you tomorrow I guess" I said "Yeah you too" she said we hugged then she walked back to the agent base I watched her and smiled I went back into the base and stayed in front of the door for a minute thinking about Amity then I walked to my room and entered and started taking off muy clothes but I heard a knock on my door I opened it, it was King he grabbed my leg "King what's wrong" I asked "I-I-I hd a nightmare" he said "Aww" I said hugging him he hugged me "C-Can I sleep with you" he asked "Yeah" I said "Ok" he said he walked in and jumped on my bed I got ready for bed and hoped into my bed and laid down next to King and snuggled him and fell asleep.