~ A Strange Beginning ~

One day a bit late at night, you decide to head to Sparkling Cookie's juice bar in hopes to get a nice drink before the end of the day. After a bit of walking you finally head in there. You spot 4 cookies in there. Herb Cookie, Vampire Cookie, Espresso Cookie, and of course Sparkling Cookie getting drinks ready. You decide to sit right next Espresso Cookie in the front. Herb Cookie was the first one to wave at you, then Sparkling Cookie, then Espresso Cookie and it seems like Vampire Cookie has not noticed you're there

Espresso Cookie: Hm? Oh, hello there, Y/N.

Y/N: Oh! Hey there, Espresso Cookie! What are you doing here?

Espresso Cookie: I'm here because-

Vampire Cookie: Espresso Cookie is here because Latte Cookie forced him to take a break anddd now he's here to relax with us.

Y/N: Interesting, is that right, Espresso Cookie...?

Espresso Cookie: Erm, yes that statement is correct. But Vampire Cookie, I could have said that myself. I don't need someone to speak for me!

Vampire Cookie: Just informing Y/N...

Vampire Cookie continues to drink his grape juice

Sparkling Cookie: Oh look who it is, it's Y/N! What would you like to drink today?

Y/N; Hm, may I have a lemonade please?

Sparkling Cookie: Yes of course! And what would you like, Espresso Cookie?

Espresso Cookie: Hm, I can I try what Y/N is getting? I would like to try something new.

Sparkling Cookie: Always.

You never were really into drinking, so you're just gonna stick with lemonade for now. You were talking to Herb Cookie but you pause because you spot something in the corner of you're eye. It's Vampire Cookie putting something in only one of the lemonade's...Hm, Vampire Cookie is probably just helping Sparkling Cookie get drinks ready or something, I mean, he does come here a lot so it would not be to weird for him to be doing that, right...?

Herb Cookie: Is something wrong, Y/N?

Y/N: Oh no, it's nothing...

You continued to talk with Herb Cookie until Sparkling Cookie delivered your's and Espresso Cookie's drinks

Sparkling Cookie: Alright, here you bolth are!

Y/N & Espresso Cookie: Thank you.

You watch Espresso Cookie take his first sip. He closes his eyes and takes the first sip, when done he opens his eyes and the first thing he sees is you. His eyes widen and he rubs eyes and blinks a bit. What you didn't know is that the special "ingredient" that Vampire Cookie put in the drink that Espresso Cookie ended up getting was actually a love potion that was ment for you, how it worked was that when you drink it the first person you lay eyes on you fall in a deep love with. Vampire Cookie had a crush on you for awhile but his plan for you to drink it backfired. And how did he get this love potion? He stole the formula from his sister, Alchemist Cookie. But you knew none of this.

Sparkling Cookie: So, how do you to like the drinks?

Y/N: Its amazing!

Espresso Cookie: Its-...

Sparkling Cookie: Thanks Y/N! Oh uh- what was that Espresso Cookie?

It seemed like Espresso Cookie could not stop blushing and staring at Y/N...

Espresso Cookie: I-its actually really good...

Sparkling Cookie: I am glad to hear it!

You notice Espresso Cookie kind of blushing and staring at you a bit so you decide to leave the juice bar for the night

Y/N: Ah, I am sorry I have to go now-!

Herb Cookie: Aw, bye!

Sparkling Cookie: Alright, bye! It was nice having you!

Espresso Cookie: O-oh, I must be going as well.

Vampire Cookie: Oh...bye, Y/N.

You hear Vampire Cookie mutter something under his breath

Vampire Cookie: Did the potion not work...?

You quickly pack your bag and leave, waving to the rest of the cookies. You see a cookie following you from the corner of you're eye and you decide to ignore it. Little did you know...Espresso Cookie was following you...