~ Always Here ~

You weren't really sure how to feel, you're glad that this whole kidnapping thing is over...but the fact that Espresso Cookie had a crush on you? I don't know, It just mad you feel...weird. I mean, you wouldn't mind dating him..well,, actually- you would love to date him..if only you knew he was under this love spell trance type thing, maybe..you could have asked him out. No, no, no..who knows if- Espresso Cookie or Vampire Cookie will even talk to you at all after this. Suddenly, you snap out of you're spiraling thoughts because Espresso Cookie just finished drinking the cure.

Alchemist Cookie: Well, how do you feel, Espresso Cookie..?

Espresso Cookie: I- erm..I feel, I guess- kind of- odd. It's just like, I do feel different..that's for sure. But not in a good way like how you say I should feel. I guess I feel kind of lost, or empty in a way..

Alchemist Cookie: Hm..well, how about we all head home for the night, and see if you feel any better later. And if not, we will try something else.

Alchemist Cookie checks her phone

Alchemist Cookie: Oh wow..it's already 1:00 am. We should definitely start heading home.

Sense you all where outside in the dark, cold, bitter night because of the fact you and the rest of you 3 ran out of Vampire and Alchemist Cookie's parents house, it was not going to be hard to get back too you're house and plus, it was an very unreasonable time to be awake, let alone be outside.

Y/N: Y-yea, we should get going..and meet up tomorrow- I mean, later to talk about this.

Vampire Cookie just stayed quiet the whole time, looking down at the ground..

Espresso Cookie: Yea, let's talk about this later.

You watch everyone walk in different directions, all in silence. And then you start to head home

● ● ●

You wake up a few hours later and you felt horrible, you slowly opened you're eyes and when you where fully blew to see again you saw that you're hands where shaking, and that you where crying..did you have a nightmare or something? Whatever it was..,you can't remember it, anyway. But then you soon remembered that- oh god, you're late for when you where supposed to meet to meet up with the other 3 Cookie's! It's 3:00 pm..you guys where supposed to meet at 2:30 pm, you never sleep in this late..and usually never cry in you're sleep. Maybe..it's because of all the stress you're under. But then, you hear someone knocking on you're door.

Espresso Cookie: Hello..? Y/N, are you alright?

Oh..it's just Espresso Cookie- wait. How did he even get in my family's house in the first place? But then you remember, you're sister, Raspberry Cookie most likely let him in. And Espresso Cookie probably told her everything on what happened yesterday...

Espresso Cookie: Hey..? Y/N, please answer me, I'm starting to get really worried..I want to know if you're okay after what happened yesterday..!

Y/N: I- I'm here..I'll be there, just give me a moment.

Espresso Cookie: Alright..

You weakly shuffle to the edge of you're bed to go open the door for him..

Y/N: Hello...Espresso Cookie.

Espresso Cookie: Erm, hello- wait...you're shaking, and it looks like you where crying...where you- are you alright?

Y/N: Yes, I'm fine, I just- kinda woke up like this..but I'm fine, though.

Espresso Cookie: No, you're not..

Y/N: Oh..? What do you mean-?

Espresso Cookie: Well its just because, you went through a lot yesterday..and- I just wanted to check up on you but it's kinda obvious that you're not okay.

You decide to try and attempt to change the subject because.. he was right, you where still really stressed out after what happened yesterday and really didn't want to talk about it.

Y/N: Wait..who let you in anyway? I don't remember leaving the door unlocked.

Espresso Cookie: Y/N...please don't change the subject. But, you're sister let me in and she already knows.

Y/N: Oh..

Espresso Cookie: So, how are you feeling?

Y/N: Well I'm- not really sure how to feel...I guess, I mixture of stressed, confused, and I guess-

You can feel you're voice start to crack up and become shaky because you weren't really used to talking about you're feelings and or venting to others.

Y/N: ...And I- guess a bit sad..

Espresso Cookie: ..! Y/N- are you crying..?

Without even noticing, you just starting crying right in front of Espresso Cookie. I guess just talking about you're emotions finally made you crack..You decide to try and attempt to hide you're emotions because they last thing you wanted to do is make Espresso Cookie worried.

Y/N: Oh-! Heh..yeah I guess I am crying, aren't I..?

Espresso Cookie: Y/N! It's going to be alright, I promise!

Next thing you knew, Espresso Cookie gently hugged you, in hopes to make you feel better.

Espresso Cookie: As long as I'm here with you..I'll always be here to protect you and help you through these hard times.

Y/N: T-thank you..Espresso Cookie. I- I dont know what I'd do without you.

Espresso Cookie: Hey..uhm, Y/N..?

Y/N: Yes?

Espresso Cookie: Do you remember how yesterday how I said that- y'know...said that I l-loved you..?

Y/N: Erm, yes..I actually do remember you saying that..

Espresso Cookie: Well I- think I still love you..and without the potion. And I just hope that- this doesn't change the way you view me if you don't feel the same wa-

Y/N: Espresso...

Espresso Cookie: Y-yes..?

Y/N: I thought it was obvious I liked you as well, Espresso Cookie...

Espresso Cookie: Wait- You do..?

Y/N: Of course I do-!

Espresso Cookie: But I thought you-

You decide too give Espresso Cookie a kiss, but not like last time...it was on the lips. You could see Espresso Cookie getting flustered by the second.

Espresso Cookie: Mm-!

Y/N: Is that enough to prove that I love you..?

Espresso Cookie: Y-yea..you caught me off guard though..! But...thank you, I actually enjoyed that.

Y/N: No problem! But I just one have one question for you..can we date now-?

Espresso Cookie: Well..only if you would like too.

Y/N: Of course I would!

Espresso Cookie: Aw...alright then.

🎉 You've finished reading ~Love Potion~ I Espresso Cookie x Reader (( クッキーラン:キングダム )) 🎉