CHAPTER 13

Disclaimer: All events that has and will happen in this story are all fake and just based on my imagination.

"Do you want to see your precious Giselle, Wen Cathryn?"

Cathryn Pov
My body went cold, 'what did he mean? Is Giselle unnie okay? Oh no' numerous thoughts ran through my head, all of them negative.

"W-what do you mean?" I answered stuttering through the phone.
"Oh you know exactly what I mean, princess" the person on the phone said with a little evil chuckle at the end, I exhaled and answered again.
" W-what do you want?" the person just giggled, "I want you to meet me at xxx place and bring 5 million dollars by 9 pm tomorrow night, if you still want your Giselle back" the person sternly said, and I just nodded while answering "Y-yes I-I promise", "Be there. Alone." the person said before ending the phone call.

I gripped my phone tight and ran home. I arrived panting and ran up to Sunhoon's room, he looked at me surprised and asked me "Hey hey what's wrong?", I just hugged him tight and started sobbing, I can tell he was taken aback but still hugged me back. "Shhh it's okay, everything is okay" he whispered, caressing my head, planting a little kiss over it. I eventually calmed down and pulled away from the hug, I gave him a little smile before walking up to the bed. "Now, can you please tell me what's wrong?" he asked with a calm tone and a sweet smile, "Giselle unnie.... She... She was.." "She was what?" "Kidnapped. She was Kidnapped" I answered with tears welling up in my eyes, "The kidnapper wants 5 million dollars and I don't know where to get that kind of money, I mean I don't want my parents to worry and I am sure her parents will just let the kidnappers do whatever they want and, I don't know what to do! I am just Eighteen!" I bursted into tears, "Hey it's okay we'll figure it out.... I'll help you and ask one of my friends" he said in a calm voice patting my back, "R-really you'll do that?" my voice cracked while I stuttered, he chuckled and gave me that handsome smile again while nodding, I gave my biggest smile and hugged him tight. "Oh Thank you! Thank you!".

Meanwhile...

Yuna Pov
I woke up in a dark basement with only the moon as light. I groaned as I tried to move but I realized I was tied up and my body hurt like a bitch, I looked around and found two other people with me, the one on my left looks like a girl, but I can't see her face because it was covered with hair, and the one on my right was a boy who looked pretty beat up based from his bruises and like the girl his face was covered but not with hair it was a small sack covering his face. The door busted open and I saw 3 men in black, the one in front seemed like the leader based on his aura.

"Well I guess someone's finally awake!" the one who looked like the leader said smirking walking closer to me, "How was your sleep, princess? " he asked, "Like Hell and don't call me princess" I snapped, "Oh we a little feisty aren't we?" he chuck...

"Well I guess someone's finally awake!" the one who looked like the leader said smirking walking closer to me, "How was your sleep, princess? " he asked, "Like Hell and don't call me princess" I snapped, "Oh we a little feisty aren't we?" he chuckled and smirked. "Yes we are" I looked directly into his eyes, "Why did you bring me here?" I asked, "Well you weren't supposed to be here because these people kidnapped the wrong person, but I just found out you were someone important to this person" he said walking up to the guy who was covered with a sack, "Who?" I turned my head to them, "Him" he said before removing the sack and made me gasp in surprise. "Kai Kamal Huening... My Mortal Enemy since we were kids" he said while punching Kai which made him awake. "Fuck" Kai cursed from the powerful punch, "Good you're awake!" the person who punched Kai said, "What do you want...Haruto?!" Kai gritted his teeth, "I want you to die!" Haruto shouted, "You've been wanting that since we were kids because you can never beat me at anything" Kai smirked, "That's it!" Haruto slapped me hard, hard enough for it to bleed. "Don't hurt her, Haruto" Kai gave his death glare, "Or what? I thought you hate this girl hmm?" Haruto said sarcastically, "I do, but I don't want to be responsible for her bruises" Kai's words panged my heart, and tears started welling up in my eyes, but I kept them from falling by looking away bitting my lip.

"Ugh" the girl on my left groaned and lift her head up, that's when I bursted into tears. "U-unnie w-what a-are you doing here?!" I stuttered asking, "Hi Yuna, I tried to find you but ended up... here" Giselle unnie weakly said, "You! WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY UNNIE?!" I asked shouting, "Relax princess, I just gave her some bruises, so that your friend can save her hurt" Haruto smirked, "W-what do you mean? W-what about me?" I asked, "You? Hmmm... You? I will do something special to you" Haruto gave me an evil smile. "So...Boys get Yuna! The show is about to start" Haruto gave an evil grin and 2 guys suddenly carried me, I was shouting while they carried me. "Unnie, Unnie Help!" I cried, "Yuna don't worry I will get you out of here just give me some time" Giselle unnie shouted, I gave Kai a pleading look, but he just looked away and that broke my heart and I gave up.

'Why can't you just love me instead?'

To be continued...

A/N: Written by Saye
Published by Delilah