16

Hello guyss!! Sorry if I was gone again😭😭 My school year just ended, so i'm back!! I'll try to post more chapters this summer to make up for the time I spent being away hehe

Disclaimer: All events that has and will happen in this story are all fake and just based on my imagination.

Author Pov

"Where the fuck are they?!" Sunghoon said irritated, while searching for Giselle and Hyuka. "Try calling Haruto or Yuna, they probably know where they are." Jay answered rolling his eyes, because of his impatient ass. "Yeah, okay" Sunghoon tried calling them.

4 missed calls

"They're not answering." Sunghoon said to the squad. "Guys, I think I found them!" Yeji shouted by a corner.

"What. The. Fuck." They all said in unison.

There they were both tied up in their own chairs, looking as pale as a ghost when they saw their friends.

"Those motherfuckers." Soobin said. "They really left them like this, and went to a bar?" Yeonjun said, scratching his head. "Let's just get them untied." Beomgyu scoffed and went to Kai.

"Fucking finally! Where are Haruto and Yuna?!" Kai asked a bit worried and angry. "Yeah, is Yuna alright?" Giselle asked while removing some dirt off her clothes. The rest of the squad looked at eachother and told both of them, "They both went to a bar, I guess they're besties now?"

"WHY THE FUCK WOULD THEY BE FRIENDS? HARUTO IS SUCH A BITCH, WHY WOULD YUNA GO FOR THAT?!" Kai was getting really angry. "Yo chill, I thought you don't like Yuna? What's with the fuss?" Soobin asked laughing at his friend. "I'm not in a fuss... I'm leaving." Kai rolled his eyes and pushed his friends out of the way, leaving. "Someone's in a mood HAHAHA" Yeonjun joked, but Yeji smacked his arm. "Oh let him be, he just got kidnapped. Let's all rest, we're all tired." Yeji said and they all followed, retiring to their homes.

Meanwhile~

"I just... I just TRIED to be there for him, but he pushed me away when she came along..." Haruto was drunk, crying to Yuna about his past best friend. "Yeah... I can relate to that too..." Yuna sadly chuckled and ruffled Haruto's hair to comfort him. "Wanna know a secret? ehe" Haruto drunkly asked. "Go ahead!" Yuna was intrigued. "Don't tell anyone!" Haruto pouted and showed his pinky finger. "Of course I won't." They did a pinky promise and Haruto whispered his secret to his newly found friend. "I'm gay and I liked Kai before. I don't like him now, because he treated me badly, even as a friend." Haruto spilled out while tears were threatening to fall upon his eyes. Yuna was so schocked and her eyes show concern for her friend. No one deserves to be treated badly by their so called bestfriend.

"You won't judge me... right?" Haruto worriedly asked. Yuna smiled and said, "I would never."

"Now, enough with all that negative bullshit. LET'S PARTYYY" Yuna grabbed Haruto's hand and they both went into the crowd, dancing the whole night, leaving all their worries.

What they didn't know was that someone was watching them with very fierce eyes.

To be continued...

HII!! SORRY IF IT'S SHORT, I'M STILL IN WRITER'S BLOCK BUT I TRIED MY BEST TO DO THIS. I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!!