I'm Sorry

RANBOO POV

I went to the toilet as Wilbur said it was a long drive home, on the way back to the room however I see 3 boys,Oh great, I have to deal with the "Dream Team" The biggest abnd of bullies. Hey ender freak,i'll be honest I don't blame your brother for killing himself That was sapnap,Oh but sapnap you see I still don't believe he killed himself or that the foster home killed him,I think it was a certain person here,That was Dream, The dream team consisted of Dream,Sapnap and Dreams brother George, George was the only even half decent one. I could take alot of stuff but my brother was one I couldn't, the boys knew that, I had had enough so I charged at Dream. Not caring I come off worse everytime, Not caring my adoption might get put off, Not caring that Sapnap would nearly break a limb of mine everytime, my brother was a sore subject and they knew it. I got two good punches at Dream before Sapnap and George got me under control,I say under control, I mean that my arms were behind my back and I was getting used as a punching bag for Dream as Sapnap attempted to snap my arm, I hear a CRACK like a gunshot and knew he had succeeded in at least one arm. But then I hear a familiar voice that shouts WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO MY LITTLE BROTHER,Thats all I heard before everything went black. 

Techno POV

 Ranboo went to the toilet after Wilbur suggested it, he looked a little unsure of walking aorund alone. God what monsters live here? This is the sole reason I hate orphans with a passion. The fact that they make kind ones lifes hell. I decide to wait 5 minutes max before deciding to go and search for him, after 5 minutes, Dad told me to wait for another minute but that is then everyone heard the CRACK,they all just presumed a child had droppped a glass so no one did anything apart from me. Though it pains me to say this I know that sound it was the sound of a bone breaking, and I could tell by no resounding scream that it was a mute kid, remembering what the lady said about not adopting Ranboo, He was the only mute kid in this building, I said Phil that is it I am leaving to find my little brother. I was epecting- no hoping that he had just fallen down the stairs but what I saw nearly broke me, The "Dream Team" from school were here, It was them making my brother feel like shit that was the final straw I shoutedWHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO MY LITTLE BROTHER.  Dream obviously knew what I was gonna do as he ran, Little homeless green tellytubbie bitch. We would finish this at school. But first I had to make sure my little brother was OK. I was actually a bit pissed at Phil as he could have saved his bone.
Phil Pov
I see Techno walk down the stairs, half carrying Ranboo. I ask him what wrong. He replies with Dream Team broke his arm, not that you'd care Philza. Shit something must have gone wrong, I ask Techno to take Ranboo into the car while I complete the rest of the paperwork. After I finish it looks like it will be a long day. Ranboo was still out cold when we got called in. His arm got put on the x-ray, they determined that it was broken with need of surgery.
All I can say is thank shit for the NHS
Otherwise I would be broke by the simple fact we are nearly always in a hospital or needing one, or Having treatment from one at home. Not that I would mind paying for my boys,just the money would soon mount up to unsustainable prices. 

Although we had only just met Ranboo for the second time I could tell that Techno already had a strong bond. 

Ranboo POV.

 I woke up with my arms feeling heavy, I also heard a strange snuffling sound coming from one of the corners. I start to visibly stir, after about 2 seconds I hear Phils voice saying Oh thank the lord you're awake.  What happened? Imust have shown my confusion on my face  as Wilbur replied with 3 boys were beating the shit out of you , but we heard a loud crack and Techno went looking for you and found them hurting you and broke one of their noses and you blacked out. So Techno saved me. 

Maybe this home was different, no I have to remember my rules- no eating unless told so, no speaking at all, no trusting and no making loud noises. these were what I lived by, it seemed to let me get hurt less.

 As soon I was told I could leave Techno picked me up, or attempted too, granted I trusted him the most but not that much. I shook my head despratley. he understood the gesture and left it. I could tell  he would be the one I would go to if I needed help, he was protective and kind but understood if I wanted to leave something. 

When we got home, Wilbur asked for one of his friends to come over. He said  his friends name was Kaz and they were really good friends and as he described hem more they sounded  like Niki. If this was the truth than maybe I would like them? Phil explained how they were almost a saviour when Techno was first adopted.

I didn't really care about Kaz. I was more scared of what Phil would do to him after the guest left. and so I went with Wil on a tour around the house. I went to my room, after wilbur gave me a key. he promised that it was only one but I dont believe him.

A/N 3rd part pog 

DM me if you want to vent. remember to eat(even just a few bites) Drink water (even a couple of sips) and remember NO MATTER RACE, AGE BODY SIZE OR PAST LIFE YOU ARE LOVED AND SOMEONE IS PROUD OF YOU THEY MAY NOT BE ON THIS EARTH RIGHT NOW BUT THEY ARE PROUD
bye

1073 WORDS