chapter 1

*Author POV*
As she kill everyone one by one till no one else was standing beside her, she then left to go to school since it's already morning.

*Y/n POV*
I was driving back home to get ready for school cuz i don't want anyone to know this, it's boring to kill those weak people every night I didn't even get to sleep at all. After i enter my house i first go to shower because I smell all blood now after showering i get ready and go to school.

*Time skip to school*
I was walking and watching the boring and same peoples just like everyday as i keep walking i heard his voice calling my name"Y/N" and I turn around and see a beautiful boy looking like a squirrel ask me"do you eat breakfast today" i shake my head as no he sigh and said"how many times do i have to say eat something before coming to school ,let's go and eat something" as he hold my hand and take me to cafeteria i keep looking at his beautiful face.

*Time skip to cafeteria*
As i was eating he said " hey do you think ami will like me" my heart hurts listening to him talking about his crush but I know we can never be together as much as it's hurts i keep smiling so he can't found out about this after some time we heard bell ringing so we run to our own class because we have different classes. After class he immediately run to me and said"you won't believe what happen today" "what happen tell me" i ask
"Ami talk to me today and ask if I'm free tonight" i keep smiling and said"congratulations bro" he thank me and asked if I can go with him to shopping for tonight but I refuse saying I have some work tonight after school I immediately run to my home, my unnies ask me what happen but I just run to my room and cry.