chapter 2

It hurts
A little child look around herself ,
Covered in blood
She don't know if it belongs to her or them, but she only knows one thing
That it's hurts

Y/n woke up in her bed, body full of sweats, dry throat with a terrible headache.
'not again, why can't i just forget it. Maybe it's better to lose my memories ' she said while searching for her medicine.

After eating, she went to the bed to sleep.
After trying to sleep for a long time, she gets up and walks towards the balcony to get some fresh air.

' tomorrow will be a new day, a new hope for someone or a hell'  she said will looking at the stars, she sigh ' it's hard wishing for the star, I'm afraid if i touch it it'll disappear with the wind ' ' if i had know that loving was this hard i would have close my heart from the start ' she says as a single tear drop from her eyes.

After the a while, she walk back to the bed and try to sleep hoping this time the nightmares will not come.

*Next morning*
' Y/N WAKE UP YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE FOR SCHOOL! ' y/n woke up from her slumber and rup her eyes as she woke up ' what did u say' she sleepily said ' i didn't hear it well'

Her door open harshly, she looks towards it 'go change idiot you're going to be late ' her sister, maria said throwing the clock at her.
' What ' she looks towards the clock and jump from the bed ' shit shit ' she race toward the bathroom.

After getting ready, she runs towards her car with a toast in her mouth.

*At school*
Y/n enter the school but she froze from what's in front of her, feeling her poor heart ache

He and ami was kissing......

_______________________________

To whoever reading this story, thank you for reading it I'm your dead author of this story
I stop this story because i through no one was reading it (because it's a cringe story) I'm sorry about that and i lose my motivation to write but don't worry I'll try to keep updating it.

Thank you.