September first

A/N hi this will have smut in it I hope you like it please leave a vote if you like it :)

Draco's pov:

My brother Mateo is one of my best friends, but our parents try to keep us away from each other I remember when we were little he got in trouble for breathing too hard. I was the golden child who had maids by my side all the time. I got a big room with lots of toys, books, a large bed and a bathroom to myself. But he got a bed and that's it nothing fun, not even a book but I never liked books. So I gave him most of mine.

Present-day/ Mateo pov:

"Get up boy" boomed a voice that Mateo knew well was his father "I'm up sir" he replied "get ready now we will be leaving soon" Mateo heard his father say as he was walking away from him. "Where the hell are we going" I walk over to my calendar confused. As I look at it I see I had forgotten to flip the page to the next month "first of September holy shit I'm going back to school thank fuck"

I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding. I run to my small mirror in my room to see my fluffy black hair that most of my friends love to play with not that I mind I like it, I look down at my body to see how skinny I have got if It wasn't for Draco I would have starved, I hear the car start outside singling to hurry up or they will leave without me I put on a clean black Butten down and ripped black jeans. I grab my trunk and get outside just in time as the house-elves are putting my brother's trunk in the back of the car.

The car ride was short and quiet which is better than me getting told not to talk to my brother this year like every year. The car stops a road away from the platform. They are too embarrassed to be seen with me, so they drop me here and make me walk the rest which is fine. After the last two years of it. I put my trunk on my cart and start the short walk to the platform.

Harry's pov:

I get to the platform with plenty of time not a lot of people were there yet just some nervous first years and their parents. I walk onto the train to find an open carriage in the back so we can be loud. When I find the one, we normally sit in, I only like this one for the fact it was the one my dad and his friends sat in Remus and Sirius told me which one it was last year. (A/N harry has moved in with Remus and Sirius.) I put my trunk on the shelf space above the seats I take my normal seat near the window and wait for the others.

Mateo's pov:

I get to the platform and get on the trine trying not to look up and the family's around me. I start to walk to the back and start to get excited to see my friends again when I bump into someone, their chest is soled they grab my by waste to stop me from falling on my ass my heart starts to speed up I was scared to look up "you need to be more careful love." A deep and soothing voice said to me I slowly look up and see the one person I did not want to see this year, Fred Weasley.

"shit" I whisper by acceding "what was that love" he puts his hand on my chin to tilt my head up to look at him. god his eyes, they're the kind you can look at for years and not get tired of them. I let my imagination get the best of me and soon my pants start to get titter I snap back to reality and push him off me and run to the back. some kids point and laugh but I keep running to our compartment I push my trunk in and run to the bathrooms at the very back.

Fred's pov:

I get pushed off the person as they run away I just stare at him. "God what did you do now Freddy"

I turn to my brother and laugh "nothing George let's go" I push past him and walk in the direction of where we are sitting.

Mateo's pov:

As soon as I get to the bathroom, I lock the door and slowly push my pants down and start to pram myself through my boxes "aAhh~ I move my other hand to my mouth to try to silence the noises, I slowly remove my boxes and start to jerk my member slow as a waw to tease myself I let out a shaky breath from the pleaser "Haah... Uugh... Aaah..." I thrust my hips up for more pleaser, soon I was finishing with one last needy moan. "Holy fuck" my legs shake from the aftermath after my legs don't feel like jelly I stand up and try to clean up the best I can I pull my trousers back up a walk back to the group.