|•° 𝙷𝚘𝚠 °•|

|~ Third Person ~|

Alia has been experiencing some symptoms. Like vomiting, swollen breasts. She also hasn't had her period.

She still doesn't know if it's true or not. She knows she cannot be pregnant. Vampires do not procreate.

She went straight to the bathroom to pee and check if she is pregnant. She took a test.

After 5 minutes. She looked at it in shock. "Oh my god. This can't be happening." She dropped the pregnancy test.

She quickly picked it up and threw it on the trash can. She took a deep breath. Then wamp sped downstairs to where Elijah was reading a book. "Elijah." Alia said which alerted Elijah. "Yes, darling?" He looked up at her. He put the book on the table then walked to Alia. He held her hands. "You look nervous, what happened. " Alia didn't know what to say. "Uhm, I don't know how this happened but, I'm.... Pregnant." Alia finally dropped the bomb. Elijah looked as shocked as she was when she found out.

"How?" Elijah asked Alia. "I don't know. It's just been lately I have been having some symptoms. I checked earlier and it was positive." Alia said. Elijah smiled at her. "So I assume I'm going to be a father?" Elijah asked which made Alia smile. "Yeah I guess!" Alia smiled.

• A/N •

Hello everyone! If you haven't read the first book, please do so. It is because you will not really get some parts. The previous book is called,
• 𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚍 • 𝙴𝚕𝚒𝚓𝚊𝚑 𝙼𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚘𝚗¹.

This part is just short since it is like a little introduction of what will happen in the book.

Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed the previous book and this chapter.

Vote, comment, and etc.

Love y'all. Mwah!❤️🥰