|•° 𝙰𝚕𝚒𝚢𝚊𝚑 °•|

• After 9 Months •

The walls shaking like there is a big earthquake. The doctors didn't pay attention to it because they were compelled.

"She's almost there!" The doctor shouted. "Ahhh!" Alia pushed as hard as she can.

Eventually, the baby was fully pushed out. Alia started to gasp for air. "You did great." Elijah told her while looking deep into her eyes. She smiled.

"Here she is." The doctor gave the baby to Alia.

Alia held her in her arms for the first time. The baby smiled. Alia smiled back. "She's beautiful." Alia complimented. "Just like her mother." Elijah said.

"You need rest, you should have it first." Elijah suggested. Alia nodded then carefully gave him the baby.

• After Alia Rested •

Alia woke up, still feeling exhausted from earlier. She looked around then saw Elijah taking care of the baby. She smiled. "Elijah." She said quietly then sat down. "Easy." Elijah said, concerned about his wife. "I'm alright, just exhausted." She sighed.

"Meet the newest addition to the family, Aliyah (A-li-ya)." Elijah said while walking towards Alia, Aliyah in his arms. He then passed Aliyah to Alia. "She has a beautiful name." Alia complimented.

Suddenly, someone walked through the door. It was Rebekah, Niklaus, Damon, Stefan, and Caroline. "Oh my god! Is that her?" Caroline squealed. "Yes." Alia said. "Mm she looks like me. Guess she got her uncles features." Niklaus stated while walking towards Alia, Elijah and the baby. "No, she looks like me!" Rebekah said. Alia and Elijah just laughed at both of them. "She looks beautiful." Stefan complimented. "She's got the looks!" Damon said.

"She's got her mother's looks." Caroline complimented.

Alia then got sucked into a vision again.

~ Alia's Vision ~

"Hey Alie.." Alia said while carrying Aliyah on her arms. "Wait... You're burning hot!" Alia said very worried. "Elijah!!!"

Elijah rushed to Alia. "What's wrong?"

"She's burning hot, what's happening?" Alia stated while touching Aliyah's forehead.

~She Got Sucked Into Another Vision~

"I'm sorry, but we couldn't save her."

"No... No... That's not TRUE!?! No..." Alia said while sobbing. Elijah then found a nearby vase and smashed it on the ground. "Elijah.. she gone..." Alia said sobbing. She then hugged Elijah. She hurried her face in his chest.

~She Got Sucked Into Another Vision Again~

"Hey mom... Happy birthday! I wish you were here.." Aliyah said. She was already grown up. She is already 17 years old.

Alia was dead. She was dead 17 years ago. She died because she had too. She killed herself.

~ All Alia Could See Was Pitch Black Now ~

Alia.... Your daughter will die in a few weeks. You can stop this. But only by killing yourself. If you continue to live, she will die.

~ End Of Alias Vision ~

"Hey, hey, Alia!" Niklaus shouted. Alia opened her eyes. "No..." She said.

"What happened?..... Don't tell me..." Elijah said nervously. "I.. just saw a vision.." Alia said. She was nervous and scared. "What happened this time?" Rebekah asked. They already knew about the previous vision that Alia got. She told them in her wedding.

"Aliyah will die in a few weeks. I can stop it. But only by killing myself." Alia announced to all of them. "No, you will not kill yourself!" Elijah said angrily. "I have to! Or else Aliyah will die! And I do not want our daughter to die."

"We can find a way through this." Elijah tried to convince everyone, especially himself, he didn't want to lose either of them. "We can't. It's my future, it cannot be changed unless I die." Alia said while holding hands with Elijah. Elijah took a deep breath.

"I have to die..." Alia was already tearing up. She really didn't want to die but she has too, for her daughter to live. "When do you decide kill yourself?" Elijah asked Alia. "After 3 days. I can atleast have some time with her." Elijah nodded.

•2 Days Later - Alia and Elijah's Home•

"Shhh. She's sleeping." Alia whispered. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Elijah asked. He really didn't want to lose Alia. "Mhm. I'm positive."

• 1 Day Later •

"Take care of Aliyah. Promise you'll be a good father." Alia was already sobbing. "I give you my word." Elijah replied. He then kissed Alia on the lips, deeply. "I love you." Alia said. "I love you too."

Alia walked away. "Niklaus." Alia asked. She was asking for the white oak stake. "Thank you."

"I love you all." In a matter of a second, Alia plunged the white oak stake in her heart.

She fell to the ground. She then got caught on fire.

Tears fell. Elijah didn't show emotion. But everyone knew he was the most hurt.

A/N

Okay, tbh I cried a little. Just a little.

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! Kinda rushed but it's fine, it will be better.

Vote, comment and etc.

Mwah!🥰❤️