chapter 6: date or second couples plan??

"Rutoyaaaaaaaaa plsssssss" pleaded Asahi.Just this once.
"I said no" Haruto replied
"Pleaseeeee! My Yedummy will be upset" Asahi continue pleading..
" No is a no! " Haruto responsed.
We'll you know what's happening?? Asahi just asked haruto to ask junkyu what is Yedams favorite food.

Haruto: "Why don't you ask Yedam himself? Since your dating him? "

Asahi: He said that if I will not find ways to know his favorite food, he will be upset with me. Asahi said while pouting.

Haruto: We'll, you can ask junkyu himself! "

Asahi: Yedam will know that I asked him.

Haruto: How is your boyfriend difficult to please?

Asahi: Pweaseeeee!!! Asahi acted.

Haruto: No! I don't wanna talk to him.

Asahi: Why? It's not that you like him? Asahi teased..

Haruto: No! There's just a memory of him and me that I find unforgettable and --

Asahi: Well if you don't, I'm going to ask junkyu about that!! He said in a threatening voice.

Haruto: WTF Asahi no! Haruto responded in an angry voice..

Asahi: We'll it's a dilemma for you!

Haruto: Seriously Asahiiiiiiii!!!! Fine-fineeeeee....

Asahi: That's my haruto boi... Well I'll get going first... I'll see my beloved Yedumiiiiieeeeee!

Haruto thought that it was stupid for Asahi to choose him since he really is shy to talk to Junkyu. But it's better to ask junkyu himself rather than that idiot would ask junkyu himself..

Junkyu POV

I am still thinking of the incident between me and Haruto. Why I couldn't get it out of mind?. And seriously, whenever I think of what he did in the CR that time, I feel like my cheeks are gonna burst. Whats more awkward is that he was sitting beside me and sometimes I can feel that he's stealing glance on me. We'll I can't also blame him. All the students were whipped because of my face and chubby cheeks.

Junkyuuu!!! Shouted Yedam...

Junkyu: What is it??

Yedam: Well I have a date with Asahi.

Junkyu: Then??

Yedam: Since your single, you can tag along. And haruto is coming too..

Junkyu: Haruto? Nah! We did not even talk, even once!.

Yedam: That's why I'm inviting you to be close to him..

Junkyu: Your treat?

Yedam: Well yes!! You game?

Junkyu: Well G!!

Yedam: Tomorrow at 5 pm we'll fetch you in your house!

No one's POV

Haruto was scrolling on his phone when Asahi texted him.

Asahi: Hey Haruto!

Haruto:What do you want? I haven't asked Junkyu about Yedam's favorite food!

Asahi: No! Setting that aside, mind if you tag along with us. Yedam and I will have date tommorow and since your single, you can tag along...

Haruto: No ! I don't want to be a third and if I would tag along, I woul only feel out of place!

Asahi: No you wouldn't, Junkyu is coming too

Haruto: Really!!

Asahi: Yes ! And since he is also coming. You will have the chance to talk to him!

Haruto: Ahhhh, I'm still shy to talk to him

Asahi: Why shy? It's not that your confessing or you like him?!

When haruto read this, he suddenly felt being electrified and shivers..

Haruto: No! ahhhh heheh we'll if it's your treat then who am I to refuse??

Asahi: You were refusing back then

Haruto: Well do want me to change my mind??

Asahi: Ahh no! Then it's settled!! We'll fetch you at 5 pm tommorow.

Haruto:👍

Haruto was thinking what will happen tomorrow, and as he was in his deep thoughts,he was attacked my drowsiness. And he fell asleep.