Special Chapter : ENDING

Three years later.....

Rutoo yahhhhhh! Can you please be fast. We're almost late.!!

Junkyu yelled downstairs.

Well, they were living together in their own house. Their parents want to provide them house but they insisted that they would build their own through their own money.

"Coming!!", Ruto replied.

Ruto came down and gave Junkyu a peck on his lips then sat down . Junkyu cooked for their breakfast.

Haruto: What is my beautiful, cute and "delicious" husband cooking?

Junkyu blushed at the compliments showered to him by Haruto.

Junkyu: Shut up, you woke up late and you just tease me. And don't call me husband because we're not married yet.

Haruto: Who was the one who seduced me last night by wearing only a boxer and exposing his legs to me? And you never know, we might get married sooner.

Junkyu's prepared the breakfast he cooked in the table and then face Haruto.

Junkyu: Well first of all I didn't seduced you. I was wearing boxer because it's so hot and because your "horny and pervert " as always. I only told you just once but you didn't stop and continue.

Haruto: But you like it when i--

He did not finish his words because Junkyu suddenly fed him using his spoon.

Junkyu: Stop nagging there.

They continued eating and talking.

Junkyu: Well, ruto yah?

Haruto: What honey?

Junkyu: Do you remember what day is today?

Haruto: Uhmmmm, right, we will go the beach together with our friends.

Junkyu was saddened a little because he did not remember what is today's occasion special for the both of them.

Junkyu: right, he said in a lower voice.

After eating, he collected the plates that they used in eating and washed it.

Haruto just smiled while looking at him. "You think I'd forget huh?"
-------------------------------------------------
FF..

They were now on the car and on their way to the beach. They were not talking while they were on the car and sadness was visible on Junkyu's face.
Haruto felt guilty at the moment but shrugged it off so as not to spoil his plan.

They reached the beach and met with their friends.
Junkyu got their things silently and arranged it together with the others.

Hyunsuk: ruto yah, how's your plan?

Haruto: It's going well but I'm quite guilty.

Jaehyuk: No, don't be. Just endure this 5 hours without talking about it to him.

Yoshi: Well, my husband has been quite jealous of Junkyu because I did not romantically proposed to him.

Mashiho and Yoshi has been engaged last month and their relationship has been supported by both of their parents.

Jungwhan: Hahahaha hyung same. Jeongwooya won't even talk to me when I despised him for a surprise boyfriend proposal.

Jaehyuk: Doyoung is also very choosy. He said that he plan on our marriage day, we should celebrate it on a plane. And where tf will I borrow some plain?

Yedam: Asahi also, he said that he will not kiss me one month if all of his friends will not wear a TREASURE shirt limited edition. Like where tf will I get that?