Sheila and lists. [Edited]

As Caroline was lost in her thoughts about planning everything, she heard a voice yell, "Caroline I'm going to the office" and somebody came down the stairs

As Caroline was lost in her thoughts about planning everything, she heard a voice yell, "Caroline I'm going to the office" and somebody came down the stairs. It was Liz Forbes she looked surprised to see Caroline in the living room but said anyways, "I didn't know you were awake? you usually sleep in late on summer break so I thought you would still be asleep but guess not, anyway I'm going to the office now, bye". And she went out of the door just as fast as she came downstairs.

Well, what a mother am I right? Caroline thought as she wondered that maybe she should go get dressed and explore everything so she knows her way better around here. Caroline had atleast 3 weeks to learn her way around mystic falls before her school started. Turns out she was 15 years old and the plot was going to start in about 2 to 3 years.

Caroline was wondering if she had any powers? As every fanfiction she read and somebody got transmigration they always had an cool power or something like that to protect themselves. But she wanted to get to know and explore mystic falls before doing that. As Caroline didn't have an car, she decided to walk to the grill to eat because she had no intention to cook at all and She could also get used to being in mystic falls too.

It took Caroline 10 minutes to get to the grill and the first thing she saw when she got there was Elena and bonnie. Ew. When they actually did notice Caroline they looked kinda nervous. But Caroline didn't really care as she was in mood to deal with somebody before eating something and having a coffee.

So she went to go sit somewhere else without sparing them a glance. Caroline found a booth for herself away from them both.

If they are as judgmental and selfish as they were in the show Caroline was, in no way in hell gonna be friends with them. Caroline had no time for any fake friends and her time was precious.

A man came to take Caroline's order. She ordered pancakes, a chocolate milkshake, and some cheese and bacon fries.

As Caroline was enjoying her wonderful time both Elana and bonnie cane and sat next to her

As Caroline was enjoying her wonderful time both Elana and bonnie cane and sat next to her. They didn't even ask if they could sit down or not, how rude. Elena just sat down and immediately started talking,