Couldn't you wait Jeremy?

Jeremy's Pov:-

Jeremy's Pov:-

Today aunt Jenna and Caroline are gonna come over and I'm so excited for it, I know there's something with Caroline, whenever I look at her I feel so warm inside but I don't know why? I do suspect that she's my soulmate but I don't know, she and aunt Jenna never let me touch her or go that near her. But today I'll do it, whatever happens I'll touch her today.

It's been an hour and They are here. Oh i can't wait, It's always so nice when they come over here, aunt Jenna gives me so much attention, and she shows it more to me than Elena, how great is that right? I love it when she comes over, She treats me more as her child than my real parents, I know I shouldn't think that and its wrong but I just can't help it, My parents never show me much love and care, They don't even pay attention to me that much, I love them i really do but I'm so tired of them, and when they do pay attention to me it's always when they are criticizing me, like Elena can do that better, Elena did that before you, Elena can do that, and blah blah blah, it's so annoying.

But whenever aunt Jenna comes over she dottes over me and criticizes Elena, I love it when she does that, and she's so cool and smart and awesome and she even likes my paintings.

They are coming, and here we go again, Elena's whining starts again, she hates when they come over, especially Caroline, Who knows why? But who cares?, But wish me luck, here they come.

Caroline's Pov:-

Today me and Mum are going over to the Gilbert's, It's family night and they invited us so we thought why not? Right now we're on our way there, I love going there but it's also very hard, whenever I'm near Jeremy my witch side just goes crazy like crazy crazy, one time I almost touched him but good thing mum was there and saved him.

I can't wait to go there tho, it's so fun spending time with mum and Jeremy, also me and Mum go to Sheila's after that so it's soo fun, we'll usually stay there at night as it's usually Saturday but we are kinda busy tomorrow so we can't today.

We are here, hope the night goes well, Well it can never go good if there's Elena but oh well.

We got out of the door and mum knocked on the door, after a minute or two Miranda opened the door, inviting us in, "Oh, it's so good to see you Jenna and you too Caroline, How glad we are that you came today, come in, come in", She said, Welcoming as always, Then gave us both tight hugs, Squeezing me to death while doing so. "I. Can't. Breathe. Aunty.", I said to her while Taping her arms to let me go. "Oh, oh, Sorry Dear", She said letting go.

We went inside the living room, as we already had dinner at ours. There was Grayson, sitting on the sofa watching TV with Elena beside him, cuddled into him. "Hey guys, welcome, so glad your here, Let's start playing now", He said to us when he saw us. Elena looked at us, gave mum a hey aunt Jenna and me a fake smile. But I couldn't see Jeremy anywhere, where is he?

Grayson obviously saw how I was looking around and answered, "he's in his room, wait I'll call him. JEREMY", He said, then shouted for him, we heard a thud and I glared at Grayson for making him fall. After a while Jeremy came running downstairs, he looked all messy, Like he just woke up.

He looked annoyed at his dad but then he finally noticed us, His whole face lit up when he did, "Aunt Jenna, Caroline!", He said then came to hug me first, But mom thankfully saw it and hugged him saying won't he hug his poor aunty. I took my escape and went to Miranda to ask her if she needs anything or any help. But she refused me and kicked me out with some fries to eat while saying go have fun with the rest I'll bring the snacks. Rude I said pouting, Cause I wanted to help.

I went back into the living room with the fries, Happy again cause I have fries. We started playing games when Miranda joined us, It was very fun, not gonna lie, the Gilbert's are good company, it was very fun, We played all types of games, I won at least 6 games, like Caroline I love to win, and clean so after it was done I offered to help clean, Jeremy did too after me, kinda weird cause he didn't like cleaning.

It was kinda weird, he's been acting weird all day, like trying to stay Close to me, which kinda wasn't weird cause he does often when we come here but he was doing it like Wayy too much, He was trying to touch me all the time but thankfully mom saved me everytime, I think he suspects I'm his soulmate, I mean I know Jeremy isn't stupid, and he suspects something but I can't let him know right now, he's just a child, he really needs to live that normal life before.

I know Jeremy is very smart, and he can figure shit out but I'm still scared, I got cut out of my thoughts by Jeremy saying, "Why don't you put the boards back inside while I clean everything", He always does this, gives me the easy part and takes the hard one, I hate it but then he gets all sad and puppy like and pouty, and I cannot handle that so I let him be, I usually try to do my work fast so I can help him after.

He was wayy too close for my liking so I chuckled awkwardly, moved away and start doing my work. After we both finished our work we got water and mom shouted to go. I gave Jeremy a last smile and went to the patio where all of them sitting. I gave hugs to Miranda and Grayson and then, the thing I didn't expect happened, Jeremy leaped to give me a hug, I didn't expect it so I wasn't ready and he touched me.

I felt the tingles almost immediately and mostly on my arm where his sign was. Ofcourse Jeremy did too. I cursed but couldn't help but smile when I saw Jeremy jumping up and down excitely, shouted 'yessss I found my soulmate' or 'I knew it, I knew it'. Then he immediately latched onto me again and buried himself in my chest.

That night Jeremy came with us as new soulmate's can't be away from each other for at least a month or more, Grayson and Miranda were overjoyed but also very stern about the bond as Jeremy is still a child. Me and mum also told them that we knew about him being my soulmate and that's why I wasn't ever touching him and being that close to him.

They both agreed and let Jeremy come with us for some time. We also made a lot of rules which I'm gonna tell Jeremy cause if anybody else did I'm sure he'll have a temper tantrum, I mean he's kinda still a child, I'm not saying he's not mature for his age but he still has that innocence that he had before his parents died. Elena, however, was not that happy. She didn't believe I'm his soulmate and said I'm tricking everybody so I could come into there family because mine didn't want me. Of course both her parents defended her and said she was just in shock. It was very big drama she did. She also started throwing a temper tantrum when Jeremy was aloud to come with us to our home cause well, as in her words her boyfriends can never stay the night and a lot of meaningless shit. And Jeremy, well, what can we say, he didn't even let go of me once.

What a night eh? In all but one night I got a golden retriever soulmate, Nice fries and A temper tantrum. All in all it was a nice night and I'm happy for whatever went down.

Those who read the original story knows that this is the same chapter as before I started editing it. And for new reader's i know this is all a big jump from our last chapter but do not fret. I'll give you the details.

 I'll give you the details