Lucifer SFW Alphabet

(Not proofread)

(Chapter 16 spoiler on L and Z)

A (Affection) How affectionate are they?

Since Lucifer is m mainly busy when he does spend time with you he will shower you with love, whether it's just talking about how much he loves you or watching something while cuddled up on either his bed or a sofa in his room.

B (Bathing) What's it like bathing with them?

He'll usually put on some quiet music to fill the silence. He would si you so your back would be against his chest. He would be sure the room is dimly lit with some candles. You two would usually bathe when he finishes his work early as a way to relax.

C (Cuddles) How often do you two cuddle?

Since he has a busy schedule, you two don't often get to cuddle, but when you do it's usually before you go to bed.  When he cuddles you he'll hold you close to his chest. Sometimes the silence is filled with small little conversations between the two of you until one of you falls asleep.

D (Domestic) Would they like to settle down with you?

Lucifer would definitely like to settle down one day and start a more simple life however due to the importance of his job he will definitely have to wait a while. (You may have to become immortal if you want to live a domestic life with Lucifer.)

E (Encouragement) Do they encourage you?

If Lucifer notices that you struggling with completing something or can't find the motivation then he will definitely try to encourage you to do it since he knows you would do the same for him.

F (Fiance) What are their opinions on marriage?

Lucifer loves the idea of one day getting married to you. He'll already have an engagement ring picked out and an idea of what wedding rings he thinks you'll both like. When he proposes hell be sure it's really special. He'll take you out to a fancy restaurant and the hell take you on a walk around the devildom and then he'll propose to you once he reaches a small secluded area in a nature park.

G (Gentle) How gentle are they with you?

Lucifer knows he can get shouty at times but he'll try not to let that side out in front of you. He'll be very gentle with you just so you know how special you are to him. If he does ever shout at young, he'll make it up to you.

H (Hold) How do they hold you?

When he holds you he holds you close to his chest. He'll place one hand on your lower back and the other running through your hair. If he's had a long day then he'll place his head on your shoulder and hug your waist from behind or he'll place his head on top of yours and then he'll pull your back to his chest and his arms will wrap around your chest.

I (Ideal) What's their ideal date?

Going to a restaurant. On a date, he'll treat you to dinner and then a walk around the town. Sometimes on dates, he'll take you shopping and he'll always reassure you that he will pay for you.  After dates with him, you'll both sit in his room and watch a movie or if your up for it then the mattress mambo😏.

J (Jealousy) How often do they get jealous?

Lucifer can get jealous very easily however he trusts you so he usually doesn't act on it. If he thinks that something is getting out of hand then he'll loom behind you to scare off whoever you were talking to. If you make fun of him for being jealous then he will deny it.