18

What happened? Is she the one you always say to me? I asked

Yes Tzuyu, you know when we're a kid I'm always on her because I love her so much just like how I love Mina. I wish that sometimes I could freeze the picture.

You know for me it's better to get problems because we learned from it and if you don't learn it's always repeating, I suggest to you to talk to your sister as much as possible before anything will end.

I gotta think about it... Thank you "I kissed Tzuyu on her lips and rest my head on her shoulder, her shoulder will always be my favorite safe place"

Tzuyu POV
It's a great morning because I'm with the best girl of my life, she's sleeping beautifully beside me. I decided to get up because I'm planning to get her day better. I take a bath first and go to market, I saw flowers and I buy it. I buy anything she need and what I need to cook her favourite foods.
After that I go home and put the flowers in the table beside our bed because she still sleeping, I think she really tired last night.

I go to kitchen and start to do my dish, put it put that wuw! wuw! wuw!

I think I got a little bit louder "WHAT'S THAT!!" I heard it from the bedroom and I just chuckle

Good Morning princess! I brought this for you so get up na

Tzuyu, thank you. She smile

I'm cooking so be ready

Okay! Blushing.