Photoshoot || 04

this bts 👇

___

"no..." aera whimpers, backing away towards the wall, a pout moulded into her tinted crimson lips and eyes holding a warm layer of tears, shaking her head slowly, staring at the elders who are crouched in front of the chair, hoping the child will come out of her little hideout.

the stylists sigh in defeat, moving aside as the boys are almost done with their shoot and will most probably come to change now. aera keeps sitting under the chair, rubbing her eyes and hugging her tiny legs folded to her chest while a light blue elephant plush is sitting near her, being her only friend and source of comfort right now.

the director's voice echoes, telling the boys that they're done with first shoot and it's time for their solo shots and also to bring aera now as after her appearance with bts in the award show where she won the best child artist award, there's been a huge demand from the fans to see her more often. so the agency decided to give it a shot and launched a schedule near bts's anniversary before the d-day including three photoshoots with aera.

the response from the fans was over the top excited for the pictures to be released and behind the scene clips from the shoots. today being the first day of the shooting, aera definitely didn't like being taken away from her daily routine which mostly was her going to school, coming home to her oppas and playing. but today after waking her up at five in the morning to head to the set even though her shoot was in the later half of the day, for her babysitter is on leave and the boys didn't want to leave her alone at home, it made the four-year-old cranky beyond words.

now she's been hiding under the chair ever since the stylists started asking her to choose whichever dress she liked more out of all fluffy and glittery princess dresses, though aera didn't find the colors and shiny material of the clothes much appealing as she kept running away, refusing to get ready despite the staff trying to lure her with candies, ice creams, juices and toys. nothing worked today.

putting the tiny dresses of aera's size away, the stylists go to attend the boys instead as they're here now. jungkook sits on the couch, taking his phone from the manager and puts on the soccer game that he had to leave in the middle earlier. meanwhile taehyung has already taken off the coat that he says is too itchy. namjoon is talking to the manager about something, jin  and yoongi are on their phones too and hoseok is getting his hair fixed the way he thinks will look better.

then is jimin, his eyes roaming about the place with a little frown as he doesn't find aera anywhere at once. he's turning on his feet, about to ask the staff, when the sound of the squeaky shoes makes it to his ears, followed by a pair of tiny arms wrapping around his legs from the side. smiling on his own, he glances down at the sister, then noticing her teary eyes and pouty lips, raising up her arms for him.

without questioning anything, he lifts her up first, not even getting the time to wipe off the tears from her cheeks as she's already hugging him tightly, "hey, what's wrong sweetheart?" jimin pats her back, hugging her gently and glances in the direction of the stylists who were with aera all this while, looking for some reasoning for his sister's agony.