𝟎𝟐. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐨 𝐨𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐭

❀chapter two: the weirdo onMaple Street ❀

chapter two:
the weirdo on
Maple Street

EVELYN ARRIVED AT, the Wheeler's house in less than five minutes. She believes that she went over the speed limit but good thing no cops were around to pull her over or that nobody was on the road.

Every thought went around her head, some were if her brother was okay, if his friends were okay, if they found Will but if they found him than her brother wouldn't have called it a code red and she believes police would of been here interrogating Will on where he has been. But since she pulled into the Wheeler's driveway not one police car was in sight.

Evelyn got out of her car and started running up the Wheeler's front door, before she can knock on the door she heard her name.

"Evelyn!" She turned her head away from the door and looked to the right to find the boys calling her over by the basement door. Evelyn sighed, before running up to her brother and her friends.

"Before I start questioning you three but mostly you Dustin, let's get out of the rain before any of us get sick" Evelyn guided the three boys back inside Mike's basement.

She closed the door and made sure the door was closed all the way since Mike mentioned that the basement door always had a hard time closing correctly.

Once making sure everything was good, she turned towards the three boys. "Okay, now that I'm here and we are all settled would someone please explain what the hell is going on and why it's a code red?" She asked the three boys while crossing her arms.

The three boys looked towards one another, all three trying to convince the other to tell Evelyn. Before either of them can say anything the bathroom door in the basement opened and out walked a girl, who had a buzz cut hair and looked to be the same age as the boys.

The young girl didn't really pay them any mind as she sat herself back down on the couch. "Who is that?" Evelyn questioned.

"She's a girl" Dustin stated. Lucas hit Dustin's arm. "What? She asked" Dustin told him as he rubbed his arm. Evelyn rolled her eyes at her brother.

"Who is she and is she okay? Where did you guys find her? What's her name?" Evelyn kept rambling question after question not even letting the three boys answer.

She started walking towards the girl until she felt Mike grab her wrist. "Don't! She doesn't really speak, she only spoke three words to me" Mike stated out to her.

"It's true. Only spoke three words. I still believe she escaped from pennhurst" Lucas stated. Evelyn looked at him with confusion laced on her face.