𝟎𝟓. 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐥𝐞𝐚 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐫𝐨𝐛𝐚𝐭

❀chapter five:the flea and the acrobat ❀

chapter five:
the flea and the acrobat

AFTER FINDING OUT that what Nancy saw was the exact same thing as what Joyce saw, the four decided they will come up with a plan to at least find a way to get it to show its self again. The only really question is how? But as of right now, that wasn't Evelyn's main concern.

Today was the day where Will Byers, will be laid to rest. Evelyn looked at herself in the mirror, she took notice on the tiny details of her black dress, how her hair was lightly curled. She was trying so hard not to think about what could be out there, she believes what took Barb has also taken Will as well. She also believes that Will is alive just like how she believes Barb is alive.

She didn't tell anyone that she thinks that mostly because it was a theory and she didn't want people to think she was crazy. She just hopes that both of them are somewhere safe and if that thing did take them, she hopes they are hiding from it.

She heard a knock on her door and heard her mom say it was time to go. She softly sighed before looking at herself in the mirror one more time before leaving her room.

On the way out she bumped into Dustin, who didn't look that sad. "Dustin, can I talk to you for a second before we go?" Evelyn softly asked her brother.

"Yea, sure. Mom won't mind waiting two more minutes since she's distracted by Mews. What's up?" Dustin questioned as Evelyn lightly directed them both back into her room.

Dustin sat down on the edge of her bed and he watched as his older sister closed her door and began pacing, he notices that when she paces that something is on her mind. "Everything okay?".

Evelyn looked at her brother who was worried for her, she can tell by the look on his face. She stopped pacing and sat next to her brother. "Dustin, you're going to think I'm crazy" she softly stated while messing with her fingers.

"After everything that has been going on recently, believe me I won't think you are crazy" Dustin told her. Evelyn sighed, she was hoping that what she was about to tell him that he will believe her and won't think she's crazy.

"Evelyn, you can tell me anything. No matter what, I will always believe you. I know you think I won't but I will unless you tell me not too" Dustin told her, hoping it will calm her down a little, which it did.

"I don't think...actually I don't believe that Will is dead. I believe that he's alive. He's just somewhere probably scared and I feel like he's hiding, which I hope he is" Evelyn confessed to her brother. She noticed the silence that was aired out.

"You probably think I'm crazy but Dustin you are the only one I wanted to tell. I wasn't going to tell anyone but I couldn't keep it from you or else it will eat me up alive" Evelyn told him. Dustin grabbed her hand before giving it a light squeeze.