Vigilante

As a young child, he was as sly as a fox, as brave as a tiger, and stronger than any dinosaur wishes it could be. He was a shapeshifter, humanoid form had blue hair with blue wolf like ears poking from the sides and going up. Around the top of the ears, they faded black. He had a tail quite similar, but with a metal bar around it, and it faded to white at the end instead. His father was the god of shapeshifting, but in his family, a son or daughter could challenge the god, and become the new one after. He knew he couldn't challenge him a such a young age, so he bided his time and continued his tricks. He learned to make creatures that weren't alive, weren't real, and turn into them. He trained his brain and power, and even picked up a few lovers. At 15 he met Mark, falling in love. It wasn't too soon after they broke up. At 17 he met Alex, who was there when he overthrew his father, and a cow-person with green spotted cow ears and tail befriended him. He met the calm Prince Zio, who was an enderman. They were friends, but it wasn't meant to be for them, which they both knew. They were good friends though, and congratulated him when he got a boyfriend and finally his husband, King Lucius, and soon after, Prince Zio was crowned King.

Vigilante had been waiting in his cave for about 3 years, which left him 21. He was walking around in a village, obviously up to no good, when someone super pretty caught his eye. He put on a sly smirk, running off. He kicked a cop car, shot it, making it explode, and began howling with laughter. He ran off, grinning, waving to the pretty male he'd seen earlier. There were cop cars chasing him, and he turned into a giant wolf, grabbed on of the cop cars, throwing it. Next thing he knew, he was up there with him, covered in something like spider webbing. The male in front of him asked " What the heck? What about the young villagers! All those sirens will wake them! " The piece on his mouth disintegrated into dust.
'' Yeah but, they're uglyyyy. '' He said, grinning at him. Then there was a stickier piece of it on his mouth. " How can someone be so rude? " Vigilante gave them a sly wink. The male in front of Vigilante took the webbing on his mouth off, the rest falling off. He gave a smirk, hopping down, the cops not even chasing him anymore. '' Cettry's a pretty name, my Prince. '' Soon after, the pretty male, or Cettry would find that Vi had put his number into Cettry's phone, and once he was gone, began texting him (This is Vigilante. This is for Cettry) Well hello pretty boy. I shouldn't be talking to you... Awww why not? Her Majesty only allows me to speak to certain people. Dang,what a buzzkill. How rude. What's rude is you throwing q cop car. Gotta go bud!

Vigilante had heard his pack's howl. They needed his help. He turned into his wolf form, running off into the night swiftly. He saw a group of farmers poking his friends with pitchforks and knives, already seeing some of them dead. He ran forward, red all he could see. He only came back when he saw Cettry, staring at him on fear. He stood, staring back. One of his wolf friends nudged him in the side with its snout and they ran off. When he got somewhere safe, into their pack's den, he began texting Cettry that he was sorry. he couldn't quite remember what happened from there. He was just on a walk the next morning when he found himself chained up, the Queen in front of him. Cettry was there too, looking at him. ' YOU ASSHOLE! ' The queen screamed, Vigilante smiling at her. '' So we're talking about ass now? You ain't got a big one, all your weight is in the stomach. '' The chains fell off him, Vigilante smiling smugly.